This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- I am a SEWA Approved electrical engineer with valid UAE driving license. I have a total of 9 years of experience 6 years in UAE. with good knowledge about UAE Authority Regulation (DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ADDC and AADC) and have great in-depth knowledge of: -
- Low voltage systems [Lighting panels, power panels, MCCB’s].
- Power cables, Cable Trays and Ladders.
- Earth and lightning protection systems.
Electrical Power Engineer (SEWA Approved)
- Hoi Middle East and Africa (HOI-MEA). Electrical Power Manger (2015 – Now).
- Execution of electrical power works for (DU, NEDAA, Dubai Police Sharjah Police and ETISALAT GSM towers) projects in all Emirates Regions.
- Preparing Power calculations, load schedule and electrical SLD for each site according to SEWA, FEWA, ADDC, AADC and DEWA regulations for approval.
- Follow up the permanent power connection process with All authority.
- Financial negotiations with subcontractors and technical negotiations with consultant.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- El shafe'y Group under the supervision of Arab contractors (2014 – 2015)
- executive supervisor in firefighting, rehabilitation and shop drawing at the
Dakahleya homeland security.
- period of recruitment into the Egypt Army (2013-2014)
- Design and printing, equipment maintenance and operation.