This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A motivated and committed Safety Officer equipped with knowledge and experience in astutely observing construction site activities, verifying safety documents and checking for potential safety issues. Diligent when it comes to enforcing regulations and responding to reported construction site safety concerns expressed by the on-site workers.
Bachelor of science and electrical engineering - 3rd year level
- Develop and implement safety plans and activities of the entire plant in accordance with the corporate vision and mission
- Formulating EHS reports and presenting to the top management for decision making
- Managing over-all safety and security operations for executing projects related to EHS within cost and time parameters
- ‘Correct Crane set up’ Experienced in selecting the most productive and efficient crane configuration ensuring loads are within the Safe Working Load of the machine.
- Experienced in setting up a Safe System of Work for Tower cranes, Crawler cranes and visiting Mobile cranes.
- Able to assess the lifting operations to provide such planning, selection of cranes, lifting accessories and equipment, instruction and supervision as is necessary for the task to be undertaken safely.