This professional is in active search of jobs
A highly motivated and forward-thinking Project Manager with more than 11 Years of experience in the area of Project Management, Business Strategy Analysis, Networking, Digital Transformation, Software Development, Artificial Intelligent, Cloud, and Security Solutions with reputed organizations IT and telecommunication sector and government / private sector.
Confident, flexible and innovative in coordinating, managing, implementing and overseeing the completion of Complex Solutions / Projects on time within budget and scope including the planning of project stages, assess Business implications and monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and quality targets are Met in line with company vision and values.
Bachelor's degree of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering (Egypt “2003 - 2008”)
1. Position: IT Project manager
Employer: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Etisalat Company
December-2014 to present:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives including requirements gathering and deep-dive analysis.
- Direct and manage assigned multi-disciplinary standalone projects (or projects within a program) to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, scope and quality of each deliverables within the project.
- Review and revise proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, communications, stakeholders, information specifications, timelines, funding, etc...
- Support the development and management of the project/application's business case and charter.
- Identify and evaluate potential project risk by conducting risk assessments for projects including the development of contingency plans.
- Identify and resolve key risks / issues (with escalations to senior management if not resolved) facing the project by engaging the right stakeholders and communicate effectively with risk mitigation plans.
- Establish and implements project communication plans, and summarize information & trends as needed to prepare project status reports to related staff and stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Review all key decisions with major business impact and agreed by the Steering Group.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to identify and intervene where there is slippage and variance from plan by taking preventive action (corrective action if required)
- Effective resource planning and efficient allocation to ensure objectives are met within expectation.
- Build, maintain and improve guidance to project’s team by providing coaching and mentoring.
- Support the procurement team to prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Recommend for amending the contracts to reflect changes during the implementation. (if needed)
- Document all meetings as per Etisalat’s meeting template requirements in order to distribute the meetings notes to all attendees archiving the meeting notes and pertaining presentations on the Etisalat SharePoint.
- Utilize organization’s best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies / constraints with other related projects and its impact.
2. Position: Project manager
Employer: Vodafone Company - Egypt
(April 2012 – November 2014)
- Lead strategic and high scale projects and implementations.
- Plan and organize projects within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality with precision and consistency using Vodafone's processes.
- Update project plans with actuals and forecasts, manage deviations from plan, Report to respective stakeholders, and Escalate decisions & unresolved issues to the Head of PMO and/or Sponsor.
- Analyzing requirements needs, custom designing solutions, proactively manage changes in the project.
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks, issues and dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales and implements mitigating plans against identified risks
- Manage a team of employees from a delivery perspective throughout the duration of the project while ensuring high quality, cost effectiveness and meeting targeted profitability
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Ensure project team have the relevant skillsets, training and accreditations to deliver a class leading service by coaching and developing clear schedules and responsibilities for individuals.
- Provide project updates and reports on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Work with Client Services teams, finance, HR, Procurement, contracting to create and finalize customer contracts, statement of work, change request work orders and follow up the same to complete the process as document.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Confirming the delivery of project invoices to the Client and for ensuring, with the support of the Finance team, that payments are received as per the agreed payment terms.
3. Position: Network Engineer
Employer: TE-Data Company - Egypt
(November 2009 – March 2012)
- Install new / rebuild existing servers or routers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Maintenance and Support of all Computer Systems, Servers, Routers, Switches and peripherals, including printers and some company specific software support.
- Active Directory Monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Creating and managing users & group accounts, setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Design and build VPN solutions based on business requirements.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Apply system upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade operation tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.