This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am a junior risk and safety engineer with 2 years’ experience in Safety and Risk studies conducted for Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas Production and Processing Facilities. I am highly motivated, enthusiastic, and determined to always do my best with hard work. My strengths lie in effective communication and technical scribing for the risk and safety workshops which includes HAZID, HAZOP, BOW-TIE, SIMOPS, ISD, PHSER etc.
2015-2018 Bachelor of Science: Chemical Engineering
University of Birmingham - Birmingham
Score: An overall of Second First Class
2014-2015 Foundation : Science and Engineering Foundation Certificate
Queen Mary University of London - London
Score: An overall of 82% [Distinction
2013-2014 Thanaweya amma Certificate : Science
Al Mwaheb Model School - Abu Dhabi
Score: An overall of 98%
2019-2021 DOME Oilfield Engineering & Services, Risk & Safety Engineer (Current Work)
Contributed to various risk and safety studies for ADNOC Group Company. These studies include:
- HAZID: Participated in the HAZARD IDENTIFICATION workshop which includes (collation of the documents, preparation of the worksheet on PHA- Pro Software, scribing during the workshop and release of HAZID & HSEIA Screening reports). The HAZID study was conducted for the following projects:
- HAZOP: Participated in the HAZOP workshop which includes (collation of the documents such as P&ID, Plot Plan and PFD, preparation of the worksheet on the PHA-Pro Software, scribing during the workshop and release of reports).
- Constructability Review: Participated in the constructability review workshop which includes (collation of the documents such as list of Plot Plan, Construction Plan and Layouts, etc., preparation of the worksheet on the Excel Software, scribing during the workshop and release of reports).
- QRA: Participated in part of the Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for Extended Well Test of Mahani-1 Project For Sharjah National Oil Corporation. The study included:
- Risk Assessment Compliance Report for Storage & Warehousing Services facility in Techno Park for Haris Al Afaq LLC.
- Ruwais Site Visit for Pipeline Surveillance System & Upgradation Of Telecom Network (Sdh) & F&G System.
- Project Risk Assessment (PRA) for EPC for Upgrade of Power, Control and Monitoring Systems in SE for ADNOC On-Shore
- Inherently Safer Design (ISD) for Jebel Ali Pilot Project for ADNOC Gas Processing
2019 Tour guide at Qasr Al Hosn (Four months)
- Developed communication skills.
- Interactive sessions with tourists.
2019 Schlumberger- Global Energy Services & Equipment (One month Training)
- Risk and safety training course.
- Well control training course and workshops.
- Handled water treatment experiments with the chemists.
2017 TTEOM – Total Tractebel Emirates O&M (One month internship)
- Comprehensive understanding of the water desalination plant and power operations.
I am a recipient of a scholarship from (The President’s Scholarship office -UAE ).
2016-2017 Interactive engineering challenges workshop (Voluntary work with Engineers
- Solutions for the engineering challenges workshop.
- Conducted feasibility studies and recommended actions for proposed projects.
2013-2014 Retail & Customer Care Services
Young Emiratis Start To Work – Abu Dhabi, Deerfields Mall, Centrepoint
- Shop assistant in the retail sector.
- Handled various accounting transactions.
- Provided daily reports to the retail manager.