This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Compassionate and professional with two years of board-based experience in pharmaceutical services. High proficient in carrying out doctors’ prescriptions precisely to prevent adverse drug interactions and ascertain effective treatment. Equipped with proven success in increasing the overall productivity by executing efficient processes that enhanced business workflows while reducing errors.
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
Al-Andalus University for Medical Sciences: Faculty of Pharmacy
Sep-2014 - August 2019
I was held responsible for managing the pharmacy. I also managed to lead the job whenever the Head Pharmacist is not around.
- Periodically monitored the patient’s anticoagulation and antibiotics for appropriate therapeutic dosage adjustments and clinical efficacy
- Systematically verify both patients and billing information to identify and resolve errors due to system failures, saving the pharmacy from potential loss.
- Liaised with prescribers to verify drug orders and address concerns about the patient’s disease state and medical history.
- Oversaw the sterile compounding process of intravenous and chemotherapy medications to guarantee strict compliance with USP guideline.
- Communicated with patient to provide counseling and education on the appropriate use of prescription and FDA approved market products.