This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I have graduated in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, secured Equivalency degree certificates, ADM Engineer License, PQP professional and obtained MUSANADA approval
Having overall 10 years of UAE Experience in Designing, Site Supervision and installation of Mechanical services HVAC, Plumbing, Sewerage, Fire fighting and storm water etc.
Hence, I am looking forward serve for an Organization that gives an opportunity where I can improve and share my abilities, skills and knowledge, so I will be part of success in the Organization.
|Course / Degree||School / College/University||Year of passing|
B.E - Mechanical
|Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum|
Pre University Education
|Junior college puttur kombettu|
Pragathi High School kaniyoor
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 10 year’s experience
- Senior Mechanical Engineer at Altorath International Consultant LLC Abudhabi
- Project Engineer at GMP technical services - Tank Construction LLC Dubai
- Mechanical Engineer at Salfo & Associate SA Abudhabi
- Mechanical Engineer at Altorath International Consultant LLC Abudhabi
Duties and responsibilities
- Involved in design, Technical review and commercial review and the observation of work in progress.
- Involved in site supervision and site execution comply with National, International standards
- Having Experience in installation and execution of Water supply, Sewerage system, Firefighting system, DX system, VRF system, Irrigation system etc.
- Responsible for project handover as per project schedule, final handover documents, as built drawing, Operation and maintenance manual, warranty certificate etc.
- Supervision for installation MEP services, ensure the materials and activities as per the approved material and shop drawings, Responsible for complete testing and commissioning for MEP system and Equipment’s
- Participate in developing responses to review comments, contractor’s queries, etc.
- Aware of Standards – ASHRAE, Uniform Plumbing Code, Institute of Plumbing Guide, ADDC Regulation for the Water supply UAE fire And Life Safety Code of Practice.
- Experience in the design calculations includes heat load estimation, Pump head calculation, Static pressure calculations, Staircase Pressurizations Calculation, Elevator Pressurizations Calculation and Corridor pressurization Calculation.
- Excellent Skill in the Hourly Analysis Programme
- Experience in Chiller Selection, Chilled Water Pipe design, Duct Design.
- Experience in the Water Demand Calculation considering the Loading Units of the fixtures & Drainage Calculations considering the discharge units.
- Having knowledge of Fire & Life Safety Principles and Sustainable Design principles
- Experience in Development of the Mechanical Concept Design for the Building Services – HVAC, Drainage, Water Supply & Fire Fighting.
- Prepares designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, working drawings, develops details, develops specifications
- Prepares equipment schedules
Certification and Training
- Obtained Abu Dhabi Engineer license from Abu Dhabi Municipality
- Secured MUSANADA approval and working in MUSANADA projects
- Certified in Estidama Pearl Qualified Professional from UPC Abu Dhabi.
- Undergone MEP Revit training in Abu Dhabi by Omnix International
- HAP – Developed by carrier for the Heat Load Estimation
- Successfully completed course – LEED Green Associate
What kind of projects is Avinash Niddaje looking for?
Looking for Mechanical Design/supervision Engineer/Project Engineer for MEP services