This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
With 20 years of experience in the Construction Industry which includes laboratory and field testing, Quality Assurance, and Control work for materials auditing, research & development.
Professionally experienced in the materials inspection, laboratory, and field testing of Structures in major highway and road projects construction, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, from starting till commissioning to handover.
Recognized for attention to detail, adherence to standards, with highly developed technical expertise.
|Technological University of the Philippines/ Formerly Philippine College of Arts and Trade (PCAT)|
|Civil Engineering Technology|
- Implementing inspection, examination, and testing procedures conforming to standards, specifications, and contract documents.
- Check delivered materials and their conformance to the specifications and standards.
- Supervise all tests being conduct in the field and laboratory.
- Analyze and review all records of materials test reports submitted by the contractor for conformity with the standards, specifications, and contract documents.
- Conduct evaluation of the third party nominated materials testing laboratory and recommend for approval or rejection when necessary
- Provide supervision and monitoring of contractor’s materials laboratory technicians and perform all the necessary testing requirements of the project stipulated in the contract documents.
- Evaluating the validity and acceptability of inspection, examination, and testing results.
- Carry out accordingly whatever assignment and other duties that would be delegated by the Material Engineer.
- Performs tasks in a responsible manner with regard to health & safety and good field/laboratory practices.
Project Engineer/ QA/QC Engineer
Laboratory / Field Materials Specialist Technician
Quality Control Supervisor