report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Flexible and Adaptable, Geography information system (GIS) Graduate, who’s hard working and responsible and who’s objective is to develop a career.
1- 2007 Bachelors in Geography Information System (GIS) UAE University, Al Ain, UAE
2- 2002 General Secondary Certificate, Literature Stream Mazyad High School, Al Ain, UAE
1- 25 Feb-17 May 2007 Intern at Al Ain Distribution Company Al Ain, UAE
2- 1 July-31 August 2007 Trainee at Al Ain hospital Al Ain, UAE
3- Strata (2010-Current)
1. Alain academy for Composite structure. (from 09/2010 until 07/2011)
2. Clean room as an operator layup in Aileron project. ( from 08/2011 until 2012)
3. Planning department as a scheduler Duties: ( from 2012 until 01/2013)
* travelers for Ailerons (153 & 154) and spoilers project
* daily update for the projects
* Weekly KPI’s
* Attends the meeting.
4. PMO department (Project Management Office) Duties: ( from 03/2015 until 05/2017)
* Update the Procedure (E2E, Lessons learnt, Risk management and Customer Satisfaction Procedure).
* Did the training for the Risk management and Knowledge Management System.
* Tracking the Risks and issues register.
* Tracking the Knowledge Management System (Lessons Learnt).
* Doing Dashboard and Monthly Executive Report in a monthly basis.
* Tracking Customer matrix in yearly basis.
* Tracking A350 800/900-1000 Projects in weekly basis.
* Creating Survey for Customer Satisfaction Procedure.
* Tracking the Q-Pulse.
* Understanding the forecast and reforecast.
5. Configuration management ( from 02/2013 until 02/2015 & from 05/2017 until current)
ES1 department Duties:
* Transfer the information from Strata company to the suppliers and the customers by using Mubadala My Share.
* Updating the cADL and cATD list .
* Uploading the specifications and the customer’s COMO in Strata system.
* Getting the specifications update and searching for the specifications in the customer’s portal.
* Request the specifications from the customer’s focal points.
* Procure the specifications from SAI global.
* Experience in SharePoint.
* Experience in Enovia system.
* Manage and control the documents approval, hardware and software versions.
CM department Duties:
* Leading the Configuration Control Board (CCB) meeting for 101 program
* Leading the SRB meeting.
* Update the CCB minutes to capture and track the changes
* Helping with idea to improve the PLM system process.
What kind of projects is Eiman Al Yahyaee looking for?
I'm Looking for the below