حول Faizan27 Akhtar:
To pursue my excellence with hard work and self determination to interact with best of my professional approach toward my career path and job assignments. Throughout my career I have experience of Quality Assuring / Quality Controlling in EPC companies.
QC INSPECTOR-WELDING/GRE AT TARGET ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY FROM 10 JUL 2017 TO TILL DATE
BUHASA INTEGRATED FIELD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
EMIRATES GLOBAL ALUMINIUM
|PROJECT SHUTDOWNS :
Client – ADNOC
Contractor - TR
Client – ADNOC
Client – Boroug (ADNOC)
- Monitor all aspects of the bonding & Lamination Process and carry out visual inspection and Barcol hardness testing after curing.
- Inspection of incoming materials with traceability of MTC / Documents and specified codes.
- Visually inspects for defects or damages such as cracks, scratches, and pits in GRE/GRP pipes and fittings.
- Inspection above and underground GRE/GRP piping installation works as per the approved procedure.
- Ensure that the GRE jointers are qualified and trained to the appropriate procedures.
- Co-ordinate, organize and witness the qualification test for the field joint procedure with the GRE vendor and client representative to obtain the approval from the client.
- Ensure that the master marked up drawings showing all the joints and spools is established and maintained.
- Ensure marking identification traceability is maintained for all joints.
- Ensure that the daily production reports are compiled.
- Administering activities like visual and dimensional inspection of rotation of spools, laying underground pipes, tg testing clearance as per approved isometric drawings and in accordance with specification / approved procedures.
- Review of Test Pack covers piping line list, isometric (as built) marked up for limits cross referenced to P&ID and shop / field joints marked up / spool length, bonding history sheet, tg testing % coverage based on ITP, and release for Hydro Test. Line-walk, Flushing, Drying, Hydrostatic test/Leak test of piping, clearance of punch items before Hydro-test post punch items after hydro test and Reinstatement of the line as per approved as built isometric drawing.
- Line walk down with Client Representatives and Conducting Pressure Test.
- Final Reinstatement Verification along with Bolt Torqing inspection.
- Prepare the Project completion dossiers and to hand over the Soft & hard copy documents as per Project Tender packages.
- Closely follow up for the timely closure of relevant action points, CARs / NCRS.
ASSISTANT MANAGER QUALITY AT AUTOCOM FROM 17 FEB 2015 TO 09 JUL 2017
- Plan, organize, documentation, inspection and testing activities of welding and fabrication.
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes.
- Monitor quality at all levels of production (from raw material receiving to finished product).
- Identify product quality problems, root cause analysis and suggest corrective & preventive actions.
- Compliance of QMS ISO 9001 with the company's best practices and standards.
- Witnessed and endorsed the establishment of Welding Procedure Specifications.
- Ensure that works carried out were as per client’s specification and agreed Codes and Standards.
- Reviewed and endorsed all relevant documents (Project Procedures, NDT, Inspection and fabrication related documentations)
- Carried out visual inspection, welding consumable verification, dimensional check, performance test, welder qualification, welder training and performance monitoring.
- Witnessing and qualifying welders through Welder Qualification Tests.
- Approval given to welders for work after testing of welding performance qualification (WPQ).
- Coordinate with all parties (the Owner, Consultants and Contractors) to make sure that the project is progressing on schedule
- Issuing NCRs if the need arises
- Cross-check reports (along with NDT reports) for submission to Client
- Reviewed of quality control plan, monitoring and ensuring the project documentation of overall activities
- Prepared the inspection test plan (ITP) in accordance with client or project specification requirements.
- Material Inspection and their MTC reviewing according to specification requirements.
- Hydro test and Pneumatic test witnessing by the advanced sensor WIFI operated system.
- Coordinate and assist third party inspectors and customer’s inspection team.
- Recommendation of required equipment and tools for quality improvement in Painting, welding and fabrication.
- Preparation yearly progress report & presentation by the record of inspections and list of defects.
- Interaction with other departments to ensure compliance with specification and to facilitate the acceptance of product for clients.
QA/QC SUPERVISOR AT KARACHI SHIPYARD & ENGINEERING WORKS LTD FROM MAY 2008 TO FEB 2015
- Familiar with Shipboard Installation Drawings, LAR’s, Technical Instructions and SOW’s.
- Issued Release Notes or Inspection Certificates as required or applicable.
- Monitor all aspects of the welding process before, during and after welding to ensure that the finished weldment is fit for purpose.
- Conduct quality hold points / inspections / tests or other customer nominated activities.
- Carried out materials inspections and verified segregation and traceability of materials.
- Fit-Up Inspection (Including surveillance of preheat requirements).
- Final Visual Inspection of Completed Welds.
- Witnessed all activities in Production (NDT, mechanical test, hydro/pneumatic / leak test, calibration of equipment etc).
- Jig inspection/Examination according to the drawing of jig’s structure.
- Inspection of ship block assembly according to the approved drawing.
- Check lineation and water level of the ship structure.
G P A
|M B A
|Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi (MAJU).
|May 2011- Dec 2013
|B-Tech (Mechanical Technology)
|Indus University of Higher Education Karachi.
|D A E (Ship Const. Technology)
|Shipyard Institute of Technology.
محترفون من نفس قطاع الهندسة\ الهندسة المعمارية مثل Faizan27 Akhtar
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Abu Dhabi, أبوظبي
وظائف بالقرب من Abu Dhabi, أبوظبي
Farah Experiences Abu Dhabi, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
We are looking for a highly skilled engineer in relation to Filtration to join our SeaWorld Abu Dhabi team. In this role you will ensure a smooth and efficient operations of the SeaWorld Abu Dhabi fac ...
RIXOS Abu Dhabi, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Job Description · MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: · 1.1.1 Receive each guest call in a professional and friendly manner. · 1.1.2 Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensu ...
Khalifa University Abu Dhabi, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
2. Job Purpose · The Center Coordinator is responsible for supporting Center Director by analyzing and coordinating daily center activities to achieve established center goals. Will ensure that all op ...