This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- Experienced in supporting 24/7 network operations center (NOC) and supporting Data Center environment.
- Experienced in Ticketing System environment to handle network incidents and implement network configurations.
- Comply to ITSM/ITIL Methodologies in daily operations (Change, Incident and Problem Management)
- Monitor and Measure the performance of System proactively, implement corrective actions Identified to Improve performance and service level availability.
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project –based efforts while managing, motivating and leading project team initiatives.
- Degree: Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) specialized in Information Technology (2003 – 2007) Anna University, Chennai, India
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (Routing/Switching) Cisco ID# CSC011519282
- Diploma in Internet Programming.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Singapore
Role: Associate Engineer (03/2016 to 07/2021)
- Performs 24/7 network surveillance (Integrated Network Operations Center) of SingTel Mobile and Fixed Networks.
- Responsible for incident management, incident resolution, and automating routine tasks.
- Works in a Ticketing System (CTTS2) to handle network Incidents.
- Monitor the health of network infrastructure and act upon issues within SLA.
Optimum Solutions Private Limited, Singapore
Role: Network Engineer (06/2015 to 03/2016)
Client: Daimler South East Asia Private Ltd
- Responsible for 24/7 monitoring of Daimler’s APAC network (WAN, LAN, WLAN).
- Works in a Ticketing System (CISM) to handle network Incidents and Implement network related configurations.
- First level of escalation for network related Incident tickets.
- Coordinates with other teams/vendors for escalation of network related incidents and for RMA of network devices.
- Implements Firewall policy, NAT, and VPN requests using Checkpoint.
- Implements Proxy requests (Allowing/Blocking of URLs) and checking of proxy logs.
- Performs IOS upgrades of network switches.
- Implement Switch configuration request and Data Center related request (Nexus port activation).
- Implements External DNS Requests (Add/delete/Modify of A name, C name, MX Record etc).
- Configure IP phones and setting up feature on DLS Server and UNIFY Communication system.
- Configure Video Conference device and creating Bridge Room for conference.
- Monitoring and managing Access point on WLAN
- Defining scope and assigning IP address for user and network devices in QIP server.
- Monitoring the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
- Analyze Bandwidth utilization using Cacti and Netflow analyzer and optimize the performance.
Sea Shore Transportation Pte Ltd, Singapore
Role: Operation Executive (04/2011 to 06/2015)
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, PC or notebooks that have authorized access to the network.
- Using Remedy Tool to resolve the end user problem.
- Monitoring and managing Access Point on WLAN.
HCL Technologies LTD, Chennai, India
Role: Technical Support Executive (04/2010 to 02/2011)
- Worked behalf of Charter Communications (USA), Provided Technical support to the technicians via Citrix remote Applications and Inbound/Outbound Telephone calls.
- Provided technical solution and defined process to automate the reporting process from Supply Chain Planner engine to individual facilities.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolves technical issues. Maintaining the user satisfaction by keeping the SLA.
Mustafa Behbehani Center, Kuwait
Role: Network Engineer (02/2009 to 02/2010)
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, and maintained equipment inventory list, LAN, WAN and backup important data files.
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco catalyst Switch 2950 and 1841 Router.
- Installation and configuration of Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Server 2003, Active Directory, Implementation of Group policies and troubleshooting the GPO issues.
- Plan, provide hardware & software requirements for new staff, leaving staff, group and office moves.
- Symantec Ghost Software for Image Creation, Dame Ware for Remote Management.
Modern Computers Ltd, Chennai, India
Role: Desktop Support Engineer (09/2007 to 12/2008)
- Provided Desktop support for computer hardware and software deploy, technical training on hardware/software to end users.
- Respond proactively to the needs of the business, including the setup and operation of site offices, with support from the Operations/Delivery Team.