This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Detail-oriented Finance Manager with years of experience improving financial processes at multimillion-dollar companies. Specializes in Budgeting, Forecasting and financial modeling. Accurate and performance-driven Finance Manager with an extensive experience in being in charge of all financial functions within the company. Adept at managing financial teams, allocating budget, completing financial reports and statements, and conducting financial forecasts. Effective communicator with great time management skills and well-developed analytical abilities. Demonstrated leadership capability to work and communicate with a broad diversity of individuals independently, proven track record for building strong Interpersonal relationships. Looking for a dynamic organization where skills and abilities will be fully utilized.
CMA | Institute of Management Accounting, USA | 2011
M. Com | M S University Baroda, India |1999
B. Com | M S University Baroda, India| 1997
Finance Manager (Join as Chief Accountant) June2013- Present
Consolidated Contractors Engineering Pte Ltd
- Long-term and strategic business plans have been developed and produced accurate financial plans on time.
- Long-term relationships with bankers, auditors, solicitors, and inland revenue officials.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Manage and review the monthly cash flow and make sure that sufficient cash is being held for operation.
- Provide recommendations, Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions. Meet financial accounting objectives and assign direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Handles the organization's financial accounting management tasks.
- Plays a significant role in providing and interpreting financial information.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits & Filing corporate annual returns.
- Assessed problem areas of business for VAT compliance issues and provided guidance on correct VAT handling. Included necessary recommended action require to systems to implement correct VAT reporting.
Weir Valves & Controls ME, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE Mar2008-May 2013 Management Accountant
- Ensured that all income and costs are correctly stated at the end of each period. Provided financial support for the new bids process, professional services and managed services side of the business.
- Monitored actual results and provided narrative to explain variances against the plan, and prior periods.
- Monitored accuracy of prior month forecast against actual outturn. Coordinated with the annual budgeting process as its member. Utilized Management Information Systems to collect, analyze, and disseminate data in the form of concise information.
- Preparing and reconcile Job Cost with monthly cost report.
- Maintain Customer Credit Control with a proactive approach to ensure timely payment and KPIs are met.
- Reviewing Letter Of Credit received from the customers and submission to the Bank for negotiation.
- Recommended the management with written reports and to obtain agreement on action plans to address issues.
- Ensured that all finance and finance-related systems are working effectively. Developed and implemented finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures.
eProduction Solution a Weatherford Oil Tools ME, Dubai UAE Dec 2004-Mar 2008
- Presenting Monthly Management Report and consolidated financial statement of Regional Office.
- Prepared journal entries and responsible for maintenance of General Ledger & Fixed Assets register. Consolidation of Financial Statement of regional Sales offices. Reconciliation of receivables, agent commissions, inventory, prepayment and fixed assets.
- Intercompany rebilling in accordance with strict company policies and deadlines and confirm balance on month end.
- Managed sales accounting activity such as entering sales order, liasioning with credit department, invoicing, prepare monthly outstanding statement of receivable and dispatch to customers for follow-up of payment and Preparation of sales forecasts, flash reports and reviewing each month with detail explanation against variances.
- Responsible for transfer of bank balance every month to the company’s head office cash management system account.
B. M. Patel & Bros, Baroda, India July 2003-Nov2004
- Managed all aspects of financial accounting, including record maintenance, classification and summarization of financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and resolution of any accounting issues or discrepancies.
- Accounted finalization, income tax, sales tax, and auditing are all responsibilities. Contract account statements and reconciliations were prepared. Prepared management reports on production, working capital, and other financial activity.
- Observed and reported on banking/government department procedures and reports. Managed subordinate staff and assigned work to them.
K. A. Shah & Co., Baroda, India May 1997 – June 2003
Senior Assistant (Audit)
- Legislated audits of corporations, partnerships, and sole proprietorships engaged in manufacturing, trading, and service industries. Various government bodies, such as public sector banks and cooperative societies, have been audited.
- Prepared a feasibility report with projected cash flow and funds flow for a bank. Companies and firms' financial statements that have been independently prepared.
- Developed expertise in income tax assessment in accordance with current Indian taxation laws. Accounted and taxation consulting services were provided to a variety of clients.