PERSONAL STATEMENT: · An experienced and energetic in class practitioner with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessments and pastoral care management strategies needed to make a positive impact on of students’ progression. Multilingual international educat ...
حول Jamal Younis:
An experienced and energetic in class practitioner with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessments and pastoral care management strategies needed to make a positive impact on of students’ progression. Multilingual international educator and trainer. Wide experience to teach, prepare and supervise students in various curricula ; UK, IBMYP, IBDP, GCSE and MOE.
- Highly qualified and certified Arabic A and B teacher.
- Trilingual and multicultural teacher with strong commitment and openminded identity.
- A long track record of being an excellent team member and role model team leader.
- Excellent communicator including high standards of professionalism in written and spoken English.
- Organised and works to deadlines.
- Strong IT skills including the ability to carry out calculations and data analysis in Excel. (Excel trainer).
- Dynamic, flexible and welling to develop all skills.
Ajman Academy School (18. 08. 2019 until NOW).
Position: Whole school head MOE subjects
- Teaching Arabic language as first and second language as well as Islamic A and B.
- Leading and coordinating all MOE subjects.
- Monitoring and developing team teaching for learning qualities within these departments.
- Develop and oversee the setting of department goals.
- Ensure that teaching and learning program meet the learning needs of all students across primary and secondary schools.
- Collaborate with other departments in the School to create cross-curricular learning opportunities for students
- Providing appropriate training for all Arabic speaking staff.
- Preparing school data for all three departments.
- Arranging and editing staff allocating and timetabling.
- Tracking and analyzing students’ performance (Attainment – Progress).
- Developing course material that has a clearly defined structure.
- Teaching Arabic language as a second language.
- Professional Master degree in Arabic Language From American University in Indiana (In progress). Master thesis entitled: “Challenges facing teaching and learning Arabic as a second/foreign language in International Baccalaureate schools in light of the digital transformation in education”
- Post graduated Diploma in Special education from Cairo University 2007 (Excellent).
- B.A in Arabic language & Islamic studies from Cairo University, Faculty of Darr-ul-Uloum 1994 (GOOD).
- Language-Speech therapist certificate from Institute of Hearing and Speech (Cairo) 2006.
- English Language certificate (English for Educators) from Cairo University 2007.
- Russian Language certificate (Language) from Tashkent State Institute of Oriental Studies. (Excellent 2003)
- ICDL (International Computer Driving License). TCL Institute - Cairo 2008.
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Ajman City, عجمان
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Jamal
وظائف بالقرب من Ajman City, عجمان
Morpheus Human Consulting Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Reference Code: · 476-07 · Job Title: · Wealth Advisor - Real Estate - Dubai · Category: · Real Estate · Job Description: · Our client is has been shaping the Middle East's luxury real estate market s ...
Axis HR Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Sales Manager - Food - FMCG - Traditional Trade · Must have experience in Cafeterias, Groceries and Restaurants · Location : · Dubai · Salary : 17000K AED + Family benefit · Job Responsibilities: · Le ...
IBG Consulting Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
IBG Dubai Head Office · Job title: · Junior Accountant (6 months contract) · Reports to: · Accounting Manager · We are looking to hire an accountant to maintain books for our SME clients · Key duties ...