report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
Delta State University -B.SC. (HONS) Library and Information Science Dec 2009
CLIENT: Al Khazana Al babeerah works May 2018 – Present
FACILITY: Pacific Tower, Al-Marjan Island -Ras Al-Khaimah
CONTRATOR: Al-Majid Services
Position: Safety Officer
- Prepare Risk Assessments, Safe Work Method Statements and verify that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety
- Identify safety and environmental hazards, risks, and promote the reduction or elimination of potentially hazardous conditions that may lead to accidents, occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and safety-related financial losses.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Ensure proper industrial safety procedures are followed in accordance with the contract and appropriate Federal, State, and Local regulations, rules, and procedures.
CLIENT: Ras Al Khaimah Wastewater Authority (RAKWA) -RAK Aug 2016–June 2018
PROJECT: Al-Filayah Treatment plant: Fabrication and welding of SS Pipes, Installation of SS pipes and supports. Installation of UPVC Pipes & Supports and erection of GRP Gas Hoods,GRP Scum Bowls, GRP Distribution Boxes & GRP Turn dish.
CONTRACTOR: Al-Awal Energy Solution
Position: Safety Officer
- Ensured implementation of company HSEMS in the field to achieve highest work standards with minimal hazards
- Executed HSE Action Tracking System (ATR) to ensure systematic follow-up and close out of previous HSE observations and incident recommendations
- Review and advice on Health & Safety Management System Documents; HSE policy, HSE Manual, Site Safety Procedures, Method Statement, emergency plan, evacuation procedures and project HSE plan
- Plan and implement safety training programs. And Provided Site Safety Induction and awareness Training
- Co-ordinate and Ensure the inspection of plants, machinery and vehicles (PMV), power operated tools, pneumatic tools, lifting gears, personal protective equipment and safety device, firefighting equipment and fire detection system
CLIENT: Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company -Nigeria April 2010 – May 2016
PROJECT: Phase I: Construction of Otorugu Gas Plant
Phase II: Construction of Jetty Base and Dredging of sharp sand for reclamation & shore Protection
Phase III: Upgrade of Oredo Field Flow station, Installation of valves, pumps & Tank Farm Maintenance
CONTRACTOR: Best International Company Limited
POSITION: HSE Officer
- Participating in HIRA and activity risk assessment before commencement of all critical activities
- HSE supervising of pipeline and equipment mobilization to site including pipe stringing.
- Carrying out day to day HSE supervision of excavation, pipe lowering and back-filling
- Developed Project HSSE Procedures such as HSE plan security plan and control, emergency plan and evacuation procedures, waste management plan, chemical handling procedures, PTW procedures
- Supervising safe hydro-testing and hydrostatic activities; radiography
- Providing technical support and advice on selection of Plant & Equipment, Tools & Personal Protective Equipment as per Project Specification.
- Investigate and preparing of incident/accident reports and detailed investigation report with recommendations.