This professional is in active search of jobs
Seeking an opportunity to secure a Quality Control position within a fast-paced environment. Mechanical Engineer following the parameters of the scope established for the maintenance of static equipment such as exchanges, boilers, drums, reactors using non-destructive testing. Quality Controller with experience in the implementation of quality programs, audits, and procedures. Particularly effective in training, motivation, and managing, while solving problems with input from all levels of the organization
B.E Mechanical Engineer
Apollo Engineering College
- Adheres to quality control policies, procedures, and work processes.
- Inspected cut and bend metal sheets in Al-Ain NIMR factory using laser cutting machine bed and created NCR if there were any deviation
- Performed supplier auditing at their end and ensured regulations & processes are up to date.
- Supported in preparation & updating the incoming inspection plans.
- Data input in the quality report (QR) and sent to the supplier in case of non-conformance observed in the receiving or production line.
- Communicated rejection details to supplier and follow up for QR completion with supplier.
- To ensured suppliers are providing required data like 8D report & material disposition details within the deadline
- Verified the 8d report & corrective action/preventive action.
- Continually worked with suppliers to improve their performance.
- Created monthly Supplier Metrics and sending them to all suppliers.
- Organized and led supplier meetings to inform suppliers about their rejection and how to avoid re-occurrence issues.
- Interacted routinely with purchasing, engineering, and suppliers to pro-actively improve the quality of components.
- Conducted effective analysis of failures or issues to determine root cause and implement corrective actions best suited for improvements.
What kind of projects is Mohammed Aabdeen looking for?
Quality Specialist, Quality Controller positions in automotive, and oil and gas industry