This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with more than 02 years’ experience in Project Construction and Maintenance. Project Experience specifically includes Structural Construction (Project - Thermal Power plant, Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited) and Piping Maintenance Inspection (ESSAR Oil Refinery-2nd largest refinery in India). Familiar with Building HVAC Systems, Fire & Life Safety Systems, Electrical Systems, Domestic & Irrigation Networks.
Bachelor of Technology - Mechanical Engineering (2014 to 2018)
College of Engineering, Perumon
Kollam, Kerala, India
GPA – 8.6
Total Experience - 2 Years
- Mechanical Engineer at PCP International Ltd - (June 2019- Jan 2021)
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – India
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate registers for material and drawing schedules.
- The selection, sourcing and scheduling and cost appraisal of all purchased materials, gaining the necessary approvals to proceed and ensuring the availability of materials on site within the agreed timescale.
- Conducting Tool Box Talks to technicians about the importance of safety daily before going for work.
- The preparation, review and update of short term of working programmes in terms of Technician, plant and timescale, for the designation of supervisory staff and Technician for work.
- Monitoring the costs and timescales, liaising with the clients and gaining approvals where necessary to re-allocate or to provide additional resources.
- The maintenance of safe working practices in accordance with the organizations health and safety policy.
- Conversant with the PPM’s and reactive maintenance of MEP assets.
- Recording of all workforce attendance used on Facilities Management contracts.
- Ensure training needs are identified; relevant training organised and delivered.
- Monitor the emergency preparedness and response plan.
- Reporting and processing any identified deficiencies or concerns during any phase of the contract.
- Attending emergency complaints and issues as raised within the project.
- Quality Engineer Trainee at NDT Systems Pvt Ltd - (Nov 2018 – Feb 2019) Essar Oil Refinery, Jamnagar, Gujarat – India
- Checking of defects around the welded joints using NDT Techniques.
- Checking of material composition in the welded joint using Post Material Identification (PMI).
- Management of Quality Reports such as NDT Reports, PMI Reports…
- Checking the hardness of the pressure pipe using hardness tester.
- Regular arrangement of documents in disciplined manner.
- Able to study the complete operation of oil Refinery and its different block of processing refined fuel from the crude oil.
- Mechanical Engineer Trainee at Armstech - (June 2018- Nov 2018) Engineers Private Limited, Cochin-India
- Undergone a practical training of Constructional management and Inspection.
- Studied different types of ASME Codes and Standards.
- Undergone practical training in the inspection of defects using ASME Standards.
- Tried out different type of NDT Techniques such as Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing etc. and finding out the defects using ASME Standards.
- Checking of RT Films and finding out the defects for crack, porosity according to the limit of ASME Standard.
- Studied the nomenclature of welded Electrodes and their material composition.
- Undergone a practical and theoretical training of the Isometric drawings of the pressure piping systems according to the ASME Standards.