This professional is in active search of jobs
Enthusiastic Senior Leader offering 23 years history of supporting academic administration functions. Motivated to improve relationships among Parents, Students, faculty and administrators. Personable and outgoing with skill in building rapport with diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds. Effective organizational, management, instructional and pedagogical skills to ensures that all students learn and achieve, and are inspired to be innovative and creative, as well as inspiring and engaging teachers to realize the school vision, mission, and goals.
|1992:||High School Certificate (Science Stream) – Jordan|
|1996:||Bachelor of Physical Education. Yarmouk University – Jordan|
|2007:||Cambridge International Diploma for Teachers & Trainers / Design, Planning & Preparation|
|2018:||IETLS Certificate (6.0)|
|2013:||Level 2 Award in leadership and Team Skills - ILM|
|2013:||Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work – Dubai Ambulance services |
|2008:||Successfully attended the International Soccer Coaches Seminar- level A (Basics)|
|1996:||Excellence Certificate of Participation in all University’s Extra-Curricular Activities|
|1989:||Certificate from the MOE-Jordan in the Participation of scouts Camps.|
- Assist the school principal in overall administration Affairs and campus level operations.
- Preparing, implementing and reviewing the School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Prepare and follow up the self-evaluation process and collecting evidences, which lead to successfully got the “Accreditation” from Cognia (former known as AdvancED)
- Prepare and follow up the self-evaluation process and collecting evidences, which lead to successfully got the “Advanced Progress” level from UAE MOE in the Inspection Review Visit (IRV)
- Prepare and follow up the self-evaluation process and collecting evidences, which lead to successfully got the “Developed” level from Sharjah Private Education Authority (SPEA) in Distance Learning Review Visit (DLRV)
- Preparing, initiating, implementing and reviewing the School Reopening Plans during the Pandemic of COVID-19 as per the guidelines from SPEA and MOHAP including monitoring of PCR test and Vaccination
- School e-Safety Coordinator
- Promote the use of technology in teaching and learning process
- Create an e-safety policy with clear aim and objectives and ensure the e-safety policy has links with Child Protection, Safeguarding, Anti-Bullying and Health and Safety policies.
- Took a lead in all e-safety internal and external inspections by conducting informative sessions for staff
- Assigning roles and responsibilities to middle managers and documenting required reports and evidences related to e-safety
- Guide, Monitor and Evaluate the use of MS Teams Platform by Students, Teachers and Parents
- Reviewing and modifying all school policies on regular bases
- Help the school principal to develop, maintain, and use information systems to maintain records to track progress on campus performance objectives and academic excellence indicators.
- Preparing teachers’ allocation and time table as per national and international requirements.
- Conducting and supervising International Benchmark Tests (MAP, CAT4, PIRLS, E-TIMSS)
- Prepare the comparison study for IBT results analysis over a number of academic years to be used by teachers to develop students’ achievement
- Guide and supervise the school Examinations process both onsite and online (scheduling, invigilation, attendance, correction, rechecking, marks recording on school system and on DALEEL
- Prepare the termly and yearly comparison study of results analysis
- Initiate, implement and analyze a variety of surveys for students, parent and staff (feedback, behavior, H&S, E-Safety, climate and culture …etc.)
- Promote a positive, caring climate for learning.
- Communicate effectively with students, Parents and staff
- Provide Academic, Career and Social counseling for students.
- Plan school activities by participating in the development of class schedules, teacher assignments, and extracurricular activity schedules
- Supervise reporting and monitoring of student attendance and engagement in collaborating with supervisors and social workers on follow-up investigations
- Ensure that students are adequately supervised during noninteractional periods
- Develop the students' discipline management system that results in positive student behavior
- Coordinate assigned student activities and services.
- Coordinate and conduct mandatory vaccinations for students in collaboration with school clinic
- Organizing onsite and online graduation ceremonies.
- Effectively organize onsite and online Parent-Teacher Meetings
- Observe employee performance, record observations, and conduct evaluation conferences.
- Assist principal in interviewing, selecting, and orienting new staff.
- Interviewing new admissions and report to the principal
- Conduct safety inspections and safety-drill practice activities
- Coordinate transportation, cafeteria, and other support services
- Participate in professional development to improve skills related to job assignment
- Articulate the school’s mission to community and solicit its support in realizing mission
- Demonstrate awareness of school-community needs and initiate activities to meet those needs
- Introduced weekly/monthly/termly professional development workshops in school discipline, safeguarding, inclusion, class management, PBL and Health Safety, leading to remarkable performance improvement across all categories.