This professional is in active search of jobs
A qualified professional with 14 + years of experience as Lead Electrical Engineer in Power plant, Water, Waste Water treatment plant, Oil and gas.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Hands on experience in system studies (load flow analysis & short circuit analysis), relay co-ordination & relay setting, preparation of plant key single line diagram, protection SLD, logic diagram, preparation of feeder list, vendor engineering of MV switchgear, LV switchgear, bus duct, transformer sizing calculation, UPS and DC system sizing calculation, cable sizing, earthing & lightning calculation and layout, lighting calculation and layout, equipment layout, cable tray layout,cable schedule, electrical part of mechanical package and Load list.
- Hands on experience in site activities for erection and commissioning.
- Comfortable working with IEEE, NEMA, IEC, BS & IS standards.
- Familiar with Client standard TRANSCO, SEC, IOCL, CPCL, NTPC and EIL
- Rich knowledge & experience in various phases of bidding, design, construction and commissioning project cycle.
- Coordination with different departments like Process, Mechanical/ Piping /PSE/Civil/I&C for interface.
- Coordination with client /consultant/ vendors/site for electrical issues.
- Part of site team and deputed to site at various construction and commissioning stage of water and power plant for providing supervision and support activities including vendor/sub-contractor management.