This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I got my MBBCh from Cairo University, Egypt in November 2004. Started my residency in cardiology in May 2006 in military hospitals, Cairo, where I was resident in Cath Lab for 3 years and used to do all Coronary, Peripheral & electrophysiological interventional procedures under supervision. Then I completed the MSc in 2011 while working in National heart institute, Cairo as Specialist Cardiologist, after that I joined Dubai Heart Center, Dubai, for 4 years with the same position. My researches were widely published in European and American’s journals. In 2012 I got the young investigator award and a couple of years later got certified from European Association of Cardiovascular Image of Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography. In 2015 I joined as specialist cardiovascular disease in Lifecare hospital, Abu Dhabi. In 2016 my PhD research has been discussed and published. Currently working in Bareen international hospital as specialist cardiovascular diseases since June 2019. Appreciated to have the opportunity as a speaker in many international cardiology congresses.
- October 2014: the European board of Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography, Amsterdam, Netherland.
- June 2011: Master of Science, cardiovascular diseases, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- November 2004: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support provider course (ACSL) in April 2021, April 2018, October 2017, 2015 & July 2013.
- Diploma program of ATHEROSCLEROSIS certified from Boston University School of Medicine in 2014.
- EPS course held at Ain-Shams University in corporation with Cairo University (October 2007 - June 2008).
- DELTA-C education program (the National Egyptian Cardiovascular Prevention Program) under supervision of JOHNS HOPKINS University School of medicine. USA - February 2007.
- Perform clinical rounds in the wards, CCU, and cardiovascular emergencies with professional ability doing all practical procedures.
- Non-Invasive cardiac lab which included: Exercise ECG, Echocardiography (Transthoracic), Holter, ABPM & event recorder.
- Invasive cardiac laboratory under supervision: Cardiac Catheterization & Interventions. Device implantation
- I have limited experience in Trans-esophageal echocardiography, Cardiac MRI and Multislice CT.