This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am writing to apply for Material Engineer/QC Engineer/Material Supervisor I am a BS geological engineer and Certified (QMS ISO 9001:2015, Lead Auditor)(EMS ISO 14001:2015, Lead Auditor) having 9 years of experience in Roads, Infrastructure, Tunnels, and Dam Construction in GCC (Working on a project with RTA R1011.With MOID on NAQAB DAM and many others project). I enclosing my completed resume with this email.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. you can reach me at +971569637973 and email@example.com
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
BS Geological Engineer
To carry out Plant Trial, Lab trial for the concrete, and to witness the concrete testing and concrete batching plant, complying with project Quality Specification/ Standard. To prepare weekly reports for all testing carried out at the site on weekly basis. And to review test results for compliance with specification and where necessary recommend remedial and preventive action. To monitor all site activates i.e. concrete pouring and post-tension, structure and to investigate the defects in the concrete. To prepare all the required documents/reports for the DM Inspection, and to ensure to quality liable to project.
- Daily inspections of the works.
- Inspection of Asphalt, Concrete, Subbase, and Road All Layers up to Marking
- Inspection of Storm Water Line, Sewerage Line, Irrigation Line, Ducts, and culverts.
- Inspection of stormwater Chambers, sewerage manhole, waterproofing for Underground sub-structures.
- Respond to Contractors inspection notifications
- Monitoring of progress and coordinate with Client & Planning Team.
- Complete inspection reports
- Complete daily diary
- Survey the new areas and find their defects and make the strategy how to rectify them and add value to the current process, at our best.
- Check the safety condition at the site and inform the safety engineer of any hazardous and risks.
- To check the work whether it’s going according to specifications.
- Monitoring of Pile foundation, column, slab, and beams works