حول Shailendra Singh:
Visionary Professional with 22 years of profound skills in planning and envisioning solutions that drive technology for competitive advantages . Having knowledge in system design, project management, vendor selection, contract/compliance review, quality control, managing and estimation of proposals, documentation and customer relationship management.
GDM as Operations Project Manager | Feb 2022 – Present
Managing Project Management activities while ensuring compliance with safety standards and other regulations to cultivate a more robust product assortment.
- Managing the site coordination process to ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the client's requirements and the respective design documents.
- Managing the design deliverables from client and designers to contractors.
- Reviewing works program and resource plan.
- Overseeing all aspects of a project, from planning through completion, to ensure that it meets requirements and objectives.
- Managing the team to ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved while adhering to quality standards.
- Directing strategies around performance management and key analytics and establishing or modifying the forms for routine and non-routine work
Al Futtaim Technologies as Project Manager | May 2012-Nov 2021
Handled project management activities with a continual focus on creating a solution-centric experience and surpassing customerdemands and company targets simultaneously.
- Understood the client's requirements, combined customer-centricity with an analytical thinking approach, and found ways to solve client problems using creative and innovative methods.
- Contributed to the development of new ideas, technology solutions, and intellectual property.
- Conducted research and proactively communicated with the internal teams on the customer's needs, emerging opportunities, and areas of development.
- Conceptualized a hands-on and interactive training, Led teams across the entire company through the exercise.
- Assisted in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements and ensured execution as per the schedule.
- Prepared methods statements submitted them to client’s approval and ensured adherence to the approved statements throughout the project.
- Performed project engineering duties on small to medium sized projects including ELV coordination.
- Attended weekly meetings with the client project team and prepare weekly progress reports.
- Recognized critical design issues and resolved them on time by making necessary design changes and obtaining required approvals.
- Reported on issues that might affect the work progress as per the preset schedule, and when needed reviewed schedules and prioritized optimization of time and resources.
- Providing regular reports on the progress of work.
- Reviewing all as built documentation and technical manuals for completeness.
- Conducting periodic inspection of the works and preparing reports as necessary of any outstanding issues to be dealt with by the alliance contractor indicating whether the works are in accordance with the design intent as expressed by the design documents.
- Coordinating with ELV and electrical contractors for the cable containment installation.
- Monitoring of ELV installation quality.
- Communicating and problem solving in relation to installation work.
- Investigating site problems related to the consultants' design documents and developing solutions, in cooperation with other professionals, to overcome the problems as appropriate. Reviewing project plans to determine feasibility, the scope of work required, and potential risks involved.
Omnix International Dubai (UAE) as Project Manager | May 2006-Dec 2010
Directed the requirements of members and managed a team of 30 people with different skill sets, reviewed daily progress, and provided them with orientation and technical advice whenever required.
- Provided on-site product support and followed up with customers to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Reviewed the daily call log to verify if the calls were handled professionally and advised the technical staff of any improvements that would enhance client satisfaction.
- Negotiated with vendors, and prepared a budgetary proposal according to the specification and compliance statement.
- Provided operational training on the IT system installed for the client.
- Developed mutual confidence, respect, and trust in order to ensure the delivery of the business on time.
- Ensured that all direct reports are provided with appropriate challenges, supported to enable them to provide effective leadership to their service areas, and enabled the delivery of high-performing teams.
- Supervised the internal function to assure the effective operation of governance, policy, and internal control processes.
MagiNet FZ LLC – Dubai Internet City (UAE) as Senior Support Engineer| 2003-2006
Managed designing, execution, setup, and supervision of the entire project single-handedly. Appointed new staff along with supervision of daily operations. Ensured that set standards of service are met with a cordial working atmosphere and worked towards the improvement of each process from a service viewpoint and environment to foster optimal performance results. Provided a hybrid solution for projects i.e. Cat 5 cabling and SDSL solution, can work on existing telephone lines where Cat 5 cabling is difficult.
Excel Systems as Senior Systems Engineer | Apr 2001-Nov 2002
Established Windows NT 4.0-based network environment with Novell NetWare 4.1 on Compaq Proliant 1500 and Dell Machines, involving the creation and management of 300 users (global and local groups (full user management)). Looked after a team to provide a full network solution for a LAN setup with approx. 60 nodes each.
PCS Industries Ltd. as Senior Systems Engineer | Jan 2000-Mar 2001
Monitored and configured server hardware and software, and server use and made appropriate adjustments as necessary to see that overall server utilization is maintained at its peak, Troubleshoot, diagnose, and ensure disaster recovery. Maintained and updated all documentation for all LAN, WAN, Server, Desktop, and corporate standards for the operation of the network.
Teckinfo Solutions Pvt. Ltd. as Customer Support Engineer | Oct 1998-Dec 1999
Implemented Microsoft Small Business Server 4.5 solution & configuration of Microsoft Exchange server and supported various clients under AMC.
, CCNA, BE ( ETX) , PMP
محترفون من نفس قطاع الإدارة العليا/ الاستشارات مثل Shailendra Singh
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Shailendra
وظائف بالقرب من Dubai, دبي
Hussain Lootah and Asssociates Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Legal Consultant - Bilingual (Arabic & English) · • Provide legal consultation to clients in various areas of the law · • Explain and clarify the laws, rules and regulations as needed to the clients · ...
VALUESTAR BUILDING METAL PRODUCTS MANUFACTURING LLC Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Our company is seeking a · Receptionist cum Admin who will be in charge of managing and supervising all reception-related activities and other admin task. · Responsibilities: · Greet, welcome, and di ...
Opshore Talent Solutions Pvt Ltd Dubai, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Requirements · IELTS/ OET Mandatory · CBT passed/booked/to be booked · Minimum 6 months experience · Diploma or Bachelors in nursing is mandatory · Registered Nurse with a minimum one year experience ...