This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
My name is Sharon Auria Faria settled in the United Arab Emirates.
I am an Acca intern ,I have completed my Master of Commerce in Banking and Finance .
Acca Intern, with more than 3 years of experience in Accounting and Auditing.
I am working with an audit firm in Tamim chartered accountants .
My responsibilities are:
Worked on audit engagements for wide variety of industries, including engineering, manufacturing, non-profit and human resources.
• Managed quality assurance program, including on site evaluations
internal audits and customer surveys.
• Performed auditing work in accordance with IFRS and GAAP to meet rigorous standards.
• Completed all aspects of accounting and audit engagements for clients including status updates to engagement managers and adhere to all quality control standards as required.
• Worked closely with clients and staff to develop client and project risk assessments, implementations and recommendations.
• Interacted with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Provided journal entries and performed accounting on accrual basis.
• Maintained integrity of general ledger and chart of accounts.
• Used accounting software to issue tax returns and prepare consolidated reports.
• Reviewed and assessed accounting systems and business controls.
• Prepared working papers, reports and supporting documentation for audit findings.
• Facilitated financial and operational audits, working with internal and external managers to communicate recommendations or issues surrounding audits.
• Identified audit risks, prepared budgets and coordinated with management and audit team in preparing related reports.
• Completed audit papers by thoroughly documenting audit tests and findings.
• Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
• Completed all phases of audit engagements, including planning, budgeting, fieldwork and supervising my audit team.
• Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.