This professional is in active search of jobs
- Good learner, self-motivated with positive attitude. Enthusiasm to learn new concepts.
- Ability to take on responsibility and work as a team member / leader.
- ELV Engineering:- BMS, GRMS, Light Automation, RMS, ACS and ERS.
- 5s, 7qc, 7 Sigma, SPC. IPC-A-610D/ E Soldering standards.
- Testing and debugging of Assembled PCB’s.
- Well verse technical knowledge in Operations and Functioning of Electronic Equipment.
Electronics and Communication Engineer(ECE) with attested certificate from Anna University, Chennai, India.
CollegeMar Ephraem College of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu.
TESTING AND DEBUGGING ENGINEER
2 Years of Experience (Jan 2018 to Jan 2020).
Company- Smile Electronics Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore.
Project: Larsen and Toubro Projects, ELMEASURE ProjectsTesting and Debugging of Assembled PCB’s, L&T and El-measure products.
- Responsible for Testing and Debugging of other clients assembled PCB’s.
- Measuring of various Electrical Parameters from PCB.
- Responsible for the maintenance and programming of In Functional Test (FT).
- Testing fixture selection according to project and Maintenance of machine errors, programs, probe issues, fixture issues.
- Knowledge of international organization for standardization Quality systems.
- Action and close all customer complaints.
- Troubleshooting the errors in software uploads to PCB.
- QA/QC implementation and Quality Control checks.
What kind of projects is Sneha Elizabeth Thomas looking for?
Light Automation Engineer
BMS, RMS, GRMS Engineer
Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer