This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I extremely interested to work as QA/QC Engineer since I have a passion for interacting with people with different walk of life. I am seeking to advance my career with an improved position to enable me to implement my abilities and knowledge in QC Department at your esteemed organization.
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Undergone special training course in Lead Auditor – QMS 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- Responsible for quality assurance & quality control at the project site and report to the QA/QC Manager in the issues related to non-conformance & deficiencies in the quality management process at the site.
- Assist the QA/QC Manager in overall quality control of the site, provide advice & suggestion to improve quality control at construction site & assist project manager to achieve the target with respect to quality issues.
- Coordination & direct supervision on all activities related to laboratories & field tests.
- Co-ordination with MEP works.
- To prepare all documents related to inspection & attend all inspection for different individual activities of the site & ensure that it is as per latest approved drawings.
- Full supervision of concreting activity, internal inspection for all activities on the site.
- Full supervision of Structural & Architectural works.
- Carryout all inspection with main contractor & consultant or client and get the approval.
- Follow up with the handing over procedure & requirements with the client to get the acceptance certificates
- Prepared method of statement, ITP, checklist etc.