This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Seeking the position of a Planning Engineer or Quantity Surveyor with a construction firm where I can explore my knowledge and skills. To contribute to the success of project using my skills in project management, Quantity Surveying, Planning, Estimating and structural engineering. A job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate and enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with company goals and objectives.
B.E Civil Engineering
- Preparing Pre tender and Post Tender Planning Schedules.
- Preparation and setting of Detailed WBS and Activities in Primavera as per scope of work.
- Scheduling and Setting Baseline for the programme.
- Assigning cost, manpower and Equipment resource to the activities.
- Preparation of Monthly Cash flow, Manpower Histogram, S-Curve and submitting to Client.
- Submitting prepared programme of work, Monthly Cash flow, Manpower Histogram, S-Curve to Client and getting Approval’s.
- Providing Critical Path programme for site Execution.
- Updating programme timely as per the work progress.
- Calculation of PV, SV, CV, SV, KPI and SPI.
- Preparing Weekly Progress Reports and Monthly Progress Report. Submitting it to the consultants & Client.
- Delay claims by analyzing the reason for delay and submitting supporting documents.
- Handling pre tendering and post tendering works.
- Reading tender drawings properly, and taking of quantities.
- Preparation of BOQ, filling quantities and ensuring all quantities are included in the BOQ.
- Requesting for any missing details in tender to client.
- Assisting Estimation Manager in Estimation works.
- Preparation of Variation Order by collecting information from respective Project Engineer/site Engineer.
- Preparing Supporting Documents for Variation Order.
- Preparation of detailed Breakdown for client Bill and preparation of RA Bills by collecting Site progress from respective engineer.
- Rate Analysis and Estimation works.
- Preparing client, sub-contractor and labor bills.
- Effective bill checking and certifying sub-contractor bills.
- Coordinating with procurement team for timely delivery of materials required for site Execution.
- Reconciliation of materials in site.
Attending Minutes of meeting with Clients and sub-contractors.