This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Seeking senior managerial level assignments in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Projects with a high growth oriented organization.
- A dynamic professional (Mechanical Engineer) with nearly 23 years of rich & extensive experience in MEP Project Execution.
- Comprehensive experience in handling projects with respect to process front-end, basic and detailed engineering, Review Design Concept, Technical Evaluation, contract management, procurement assistance, Strategic Planning, resource deployment, time over-runs and Quality Compliance to ensure execution of projects within the time & cost/budgeted parameters to a wide spectrum of industries such as 5 star hotels, offices, residential, and industrial buildings.
- Resourceful in managing the overall project activities pertaining to planning, scheduling, co-coordination, progress monitoring, Testing and commissioning of the complete building services related to MEP.
- Coordinating with all engineering services in the project viz. HVAC, Electrical, Fire Detection Access Control, PA System, Voice Networking, Data Networking, Elevators and escalators, Plumbing and Fire Fighting, Sewage Treatment Plant, Rain Water Harvesting, and Water Management System, etc.
- An effective communicator with demonstrated ease at allocating resources for multiple sites and guiding teams of Site Engineers, Sub Contractors, Supervisors and Draughtsman during project till final delivery.
- Undertaking certification of the work quantities and certifying the relevant running accounts bills submitted by the sub-contractors.
- Distinction of handling business operations to the tune of over 100 million AED.
- Spearheading the gamut of operations for looking after Principals, Customers and the Techno-Commercial Operations viz. Profitability, Budgeting, Commercial, Team management as well as the expansions and technical aspects of the air conditioning business.
- Having Valid UAE driving license.
- M.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering from Odessa State Technical University, Ukraine, 1997.
Space Electromechanical LLC (Dubai, UAE) Since Jul’08
Operation's Head (HVAC Projects)
- Design & Engineering activities include Concept development & detailed design of HVAC system including cooling load estimation, equipment sizing /selection, sizing and development of schematics & lay out drawings-for Cooling water system, Chilled water generation and distribution system (including Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Chilled Water Circuits/District Cooling Systems with variable flow), Air distribution systems and BMS, Value Engineering, extensive co ordination with electrical, plumbing & fire fighting services during development & finalization of Coordinated services layouts.
- Procurement activities involve Preparation of Specification documents including BOQ estimation, Cost estimation for entire HVAC system, Floating enquiry, Techno-commercial evaluation of bids/quotation, negotiation/ discussion with vendors, preparation & approval of material submittals, Purchase recommendation/ Order placement, Cost control etc.
- Construction activities involve Project schedule & resource planning, Co-ordination (Co-ordination with client, consultant, architect, electrical & plumbing depts., interior designer, vendors, contractors and other agencies) to sort out Engineering & Coordination issues for MEP services, preparation & approval of method statements, monitoring site work progress, assistance in inspection, testing and commissioning of HVAC system
- Creating schedules, area wise checklists as well as managing, planning and directing the day-to-day project activities, establishing priorities, assigning work task, and scheduling work to most effectively meet the given targets.
- Monitoring quality functions as well as initiating appropriate actions to rectify any deviations.
- Identifying any existing or potential problems, disputes or conflicts concerning MEP services with the cooperation of all concerned in best interest of the organization.
- Generating data & analysis to support strategic activities, sequence planning, approvals, material submittal, shop drawings, material samples and development of documentation process as and when considered appropriate.
- Keeping track of project schedules, task to-do-list, project issue risk, project resources, support logs, status reporting interface management, material expediting/tracking and statutory clearances.
- Undertaking certification of the work quantities and certifying the relevant contractors running accounts bills submitted by the contractors.