This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
An IT Professional with 8 years of experience in Data Center & IT Network Infrastructure with a demonstrated history of working in Telecommunications industry. Professional experience in Data Center Environment with sound knowledge in Data Center Monitoring & Operations, planning and implementation of Power, Cooling and Network infrastructure. A team player utilizing Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with a strong analytical mindset to learn quickly, analyze the situation, identifies requirements & provide solutions.
Well versed in Cisco Routing & Switching, Wireless, security, with specific emphasis in troubleshooting. customer focused, with knowledge of VMware & Certified in CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, FORTINET NSE1,2 & 3, MICROSOFT Azure Cloud Administrator & Multi clouds.
B.E. (Electronic & Communication) | 2012
From IIET, Chennai
Data Center Monitoring & Operations | Sr. Network Engineer
Dates Employed Oct 2015 – Present
• Ensure effective 24/7 monitoring of Data Center facilities and network, which covers 12 colocation Data Centers across UAE and escalate, communicate important DC events and send notifications to concerned.
• Provide efficient & proficient first level Support to data canter customer via email, ITSM Remedy - ticket system, App Dynamic tools & call. Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Produce regular reports on performance and availability of various systems for data canter facility in order to help bench mark and plan for future capacity, availability and performance requirements.
• Support/Troubleshoot/Resolve/Escalate IT Network Connectivity, Security - implementing policies and troubleshoot issues on firewall policy`s, penetration test, VPN and facility issues, and perform root cause analysis.
• Maximize network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting network problems, and outages, Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
• Assist customer in fault diagnosis and troubleshoot all network issues like latency – local & international links, packet drop, BGP, peering issue, Routing issue, browsing issue, VPN issue, Network Slowness, Blacklisted IP, physical issues with efficient & quickly resolve within KPI and escalate to concern team if require some changes.
• Manage DNS Records via DNP Tool and Responsible to prepare Incidents reports for unplanned incidents, DDoS Attack & send SMS notifications to Management.
• Prepare and validate different types of reports (e.g. KPI, Availability, Humidity & Temperature, Bandwidth traffic Utilization, on Customer specific, etc.)
• Monitor, diagnose, and resolve complex network issues and administer servers, networks, and applications such as DNS, FTP, and Web using App Dynamic Tool.
• Manage facility monitoring systems/Tools using of Data Canter Infrastructure systems like DCIM, UFM, Cacti Network analytical graph, EXPO 2020- monitor`s white space facilities (Power, Cooling, Space, Temp, CCTV, Fire Suppression, Water leakage. etc.) of existing 12 Data centers in UAE
• Direct Report/Escalate to Management in case of any major activities, emergency, major planned or unplanned outages/Hazardous.
• Expert Level experience in managing and administering Switches such as Cisco Catalyst and Nexus, routers, switches including Net Scout Packet Flow, Network Performance Tuning.
• Expert level knowledge of Network protocols, packet filtering & Wire Shark.
• Handle all type of network & security issue and resolve with in resolution time as per SLA. Monitor and report any abnormality within a response time on KPI. Identify and resolve the issue on time to avoid breach.