This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I am an IT professional with more than 22 years of rich and insightful experience, including over 15 years of working in International (MEA) environment in IT sector. With a consistent track record of success in achieving professional goals throughout my career. I believe I offer the leadership and skill that would benefit your organization. I have enclosed my resume in consideration for a challenging position in your organization.
Currently I am working with Injazat Data Systems, Abu Dhabi, UAE as Information Specialist. Throughout my career I have demonstrated my loyalty, commitment to excellence and solid work ethic. My credentials include:
• Project Manager and Scrum Master.
• Double master’s degree in computer sciences with specialization in Software Engineering.
• ITIL Certificate for IT Service Management.
• Competency in Project Management, System Analysis, agile Software Development mythologies, Change Management and Team Management.
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
• Trained on Oracle Customer Care & Billing System, Microsoft Share Point Advance Administration, Business Objects XI, Crystal Report XI and on AS/400.
My core strength in Leadership/Participation of Software Solution Development & Service Support Projects, and competency in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, provide me the ability to meet and exceed expectations in a variety of environments.
I would welcome an opportunity for an interview where I hope to elaborate on how I can add value to your organization’s operations. Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am Master of Science in Software Engineering
I am certified Project Management Professional, Scrum Master and ITIL.