حول Tarek Osta:
I am a highly motivated and progress-focused Research the latest in the healthcare industry and creating new opportunities to expand business, Through Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and to Providing support to patients through the development of new services reflecting best global and regional practices.
- Strong understanding of organization services as well as business position and competitors to keep business relevant and competitive.
- Researching organizations to find and develop new markets and improved volumes
- Research the latest in the healthcare industry and creating new opportunities to expand business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings to discuss the services need to provide to them.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients including negotiating Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work and other related Contract Documents
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and high-level service`s Plan
- Accurately Estimate service efforts and build detailed services timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant DOH regulations, standards, and directives from regulatory agencies and third-party payers "Insurance Companies" as well as UAE law
- Modeling, and teaching the culture of the “needs of the patient come first”.
Throughout the course of my career, I have perfected my data analysis and business development abilities. I am a capable and consistent problem-solver, skilled at prioritizing and managing, Business developing and Revenue Cycle & Insurance with proficiency.
In my previous role, I contributed planning, problem-solving, and analyzing risk toward team efforts and business improvements.
July-2022 - Current Group Clinic Manager COO position available at Canadian Dental Medical Center, Specialized University MC, and Perfect Care MC
• Discussing treatment strategies with patients and medical staff.
• Managing clinic operations and employee responsibilities.
• Informing medical professionals about the treatment provided at the clinic.
• Taking care of the clinic's finances, billing process, and stock.
• Placing orders for clinic supplies and inventory.
• Supervising the acquisition, upkeep, and repair of clinic equipment.
• Creating procedures to provide the best possible patient care.
• Managing employee hiring, development, and performance reviews.
• Managing communications both internally and externally and responding to inquiries about the clinic.
Ultra-Medical Center - Revenue Cycle & Insurance Manager
Apr 2020 – Jun 2022
Set the organization strategy and ensure improving billing Cycle, Medical Records, Registration, Insurance contracting and companies’ analysis, Insurance reconciliations, Submission and resubmissions with following day to day the operations.
Build strong RCM & Insurance team in order to monitor the daily operations.
Reduce the rejections of claim`s authorizations by coordinating with Physicians to provide proper medical necessities while filling up the documents.
Improve the MR software in order to meet the requirement from TASNEEF- JAWDA and DOH standard.
Provided high standard of documentation and billing process, which make the facility is one of the best organizations for contracting or agreements renewal without any obligations.
Reduce the rejection rate to less than 3%, and follow the collections from payers & TPA.
University Hospital Sharjah UHS - Asst. Revenue Cycle & Insurance Manager
Aug 2019 – Apr 2020
oversee staff in duties pertaining to patient, billing resolving,
communications with health insurance Companies, Government for Billing and Pending collections,
cash & Insurance closing and posting,
Insurance`s account management, and contract analysis.
Preparing the incentive`s statements and payment for IP Visiting Physicians
Al Noor Hospital & Mediclinic Middle East Group - Billing & Cash Supervisor AD & Al Ain
Mar 2007 – Jul 2019
Handle Patients inquiries, complaints, billing process payment method`s solution, and resolution.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Reviewing financial hardship applications.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Efficiently managing patient complaints in respect of billing, collections And Refund.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing.
- Providing Physician incentive report to RCM & CFO.
- Monthly invoicing for revenue share for outside customer.
- Providing insurance, cash and corporate customer aging report.
- Fast Trak Payment report for insurance.
- Volume repeats report for insurance as per the agreed contract.
- Ensure proper billing closing as per the sat deadline
BACHELAR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – B.B.A.
DATE OF GRADUATION - 2012
محترفون من نفس قطاع الرعاية الصحية مثل Tarek Osta
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Al ‘Ayn al Ghumūr, رأس الخيمة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Tarek
وظائف بالقرب من Al ‘Ayn al Ghumūr, رأس الخيمة
Search PlusHR Fujairah, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
We are looking for a physician assistant to be responsible for examining patients, prescribing medicines, and ordering diagnostic tests. The physician assistant will work under the supervision of the ...
Fujairah National Group Fujairah, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
Joinery Production Supervisor Role Summary Joinery Production Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the production of custom furniture and joinery, from planning and scheduling ...
GEMS Education Fujairah, الإمارات العربية المتحدة دوام كامل
About the Role · We are looking for an outstanding Arts Teacher to join our team in the academic year · Applicants will be fully qualified teachers with exceptional subject knowledge and experience. ...