This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I, Mahammad Thwaha BE in Mechanical Engineer Candidate, have 3+ year experience with production and oil and gas sector. currently residing in UAE at Abu Dhabi with visit visa ( valid till 23rd December 2021) and looking for the opportunity for Planning Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer / Scheduler Position.
graduated BE in Mechanical Engineering And Certified Planning Engineer with Primavera P6 software
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from project manager.
- Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
- Report to the Project manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the client as required.
- Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Develop project approval requests for capital expenditures according to company investment guidelines.
- Develop or support the development of key objectives for projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules according to the goals and objectives for the project.
- Identify and special requirements associated with the project and develop a test plan to validate compliance with such requirements.
- Maintain accurate and accessible records of various details associated with projects.
- Validate expected outcomes of projects against stated project objectives.
- Develop and implement program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics and analyses.
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage.
- Drawing plans; using specialized design software packages.
- Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
- Making estimations for timescales and costs.
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
- Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals.
- Organizing the transportation of materials.
- Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
- Establishes and implements methods for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties
- Material ordering according to the needs of client by using SAP
- Creating notification, work codes, material checking, service entry sheet, & work order scheduling using SAP