This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
A result-oriented fabrication and project professional with more than 20 years of experience in Yard Operations, Production and Project Management, Planning & Control, Material & People Management, Asset management, Innovation & Process Improvement
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (Part time course)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Welding inspection by American Welding Society (AWS)
- Managing Safely by Institute of Occupational Safety& Health(IOSH)
- Certified Integrated Management System (QHSE) Auditor (BV)
- Directing productive cross-functional teams using interactive and motivational leadership that spurs people to willingly give excellent results.
- Liaising with stakeholders while keeping them informed of progress and issues reports (progress ,productivty,MIS ,KPI etc) in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Instituting day-to-day functions of Yard and Fabrication department in all aspects (responsible for end to end activities).
- Studying and understanding PO, specification, drawings and job order, wherein managing all fabrication /pre-fabrication activities at yard.
- Collaborating with site construction and project management teams to make sure requirements all projects are appropriately scheduled and managed.
- Facilitating reviewing and approval of MPH, PMS, CF, EV, WBS, PBS, BRF, VOR, PCR and so on.
- Approval of projects’ budget, purchase requisitions, purchase orders etc.
- Contributing towards operational /projects’ budgetary control & monitoring the same against actual and share accurate, timely, and relevant reports to stakeholders.
- Co-ordination with site projects and constructions team to fulfill their requirement on time.
- Monitoring data collection of major activities from completed and ongoing projects.
- Contributing towards supply chain management and procurement.
- Several project engineers /construction supervisors who are looking after multiple projects.
- Other departments reporting to yard (Maintenance, Blasting/Painting & Scaffolding) and support projects at sites
- Ensuring effective implementations of;
- ASME U, U2, NB and R stamp requirements during fabrication of pressure vessels, static equipments .
- ISO 9000, 14000 & 45000 procedures in the department.
- Regulating selection of;
- Machinery and processes for productivity improvement and set-up industrial benchmarks
- Man power required for plant operation
- Capital investment of plant based on approved CAPEX budget.
What kind of projects is Unnikrishnan Pillai looking for?
Steel Fabrication Projects, especially oil and Gas related