This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I would like to introduce myself, Venkata Ramakrishna Rao P. having a functional experience of 15 years in the construction industry in the field of Project Controls (Project Management and Planning). Area of Interest in the Project Planning, scheduling, cost controlling and Claims.
1. Post Graduation Diploma in Advance Construction Management from NICMAR Hyderabad.from 2004 to 2006
2. B.Tech (civil Engineering) from 2000-2004
OVERVIEW OF ACHIEVEMENTS
1. 15 years of unparalleled experience in delivering multi billion‐dollar mega complex, diverse and iconic projects in India, UAE and Oman.
2. Diverse portfolio of major Civil, Fit Out & Electro‐Mechanical construction projects across commercial, retail, health and hospitality sectors covering Malls, hotels, high‐rise residential and commercial buildings, villas and oil & Gas.
3. Worked as Sr. Planning Engineer on Al Jada Development Infrastructure Works Package ‐2 Stage‐1. Contract value 78.15 Million AED.
4. Worked as Sr. Planning Engineer on the Muscat Bay (Saraya Bandar Jissah), Muscat Project. Contract value 29.96 Million OMR.
5. Demonstrated expertise in working with reputed claims experts and consultants such as Plan Square and Hill International for Forensic analysis for EOT claims.
6. Approved by ADCO, ZADCO, ADMA & TAKREER as the Sr. Planning Engineer for various on Shore & Offshore projects in Abu Dhabi.
7. Worked as Assistant Manager Infrastructure Division‐Green Field Projects across India for Reliance Industries from Head Office.
8. Worked as Sr. Planning Engineer in Corporate Project Control steam for Claims and Contracts administration, supporting the various site teams to meet contractual obligations.