Senior ATC Technician (BB-4F490)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, service and repairsignalling and train control systems located in operations controlcentre, Backup OCC ,signalling equipment room, station signallingequipment rooms, depot signalling equipment rooms, along tracksideand on-board trains
• Carry out repair andmaintenance work with the use of hand, machine, electrical andelectronic tools and reference to technical drawings, signallingschematics, manuals, procedures and instructions
• Replace faulty signalling equipment, handover/taken backto the electronics workshop for repair
•Knowledge and competence in technical standards will be regularlyassessed
• Maintain accurate maintenancerecords of automatic train control and BBR system and equipmentperformance, work accomplished and other information using acomputerized maintenance management system.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong analytical mind, andability to grasp the complexity of a software based signalling andtrain control system
• Ability to use andcalibrate various electronic test equipment and PC for themaintenance of central, wayside and on-board signallingequipment;
• Ability to write simple technicalreports, prepare method statements and drawings as required
• Possess good communication skills and the abilityto manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in afast-paced, team-oriented environment
•Minimum 2 years Vocational trade certificate or Three years diplomain Electronics , Information Technology ,Networking ,ComputerApplication , electrical or mechanical engineering discipline orequivalent.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates