SERVICE MANAGER (BB-14AC2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: SERVICE MANAGER
- Implementing services plans/policies for theorganization, ensuring the accomplishment of businessgoals.
- Exploring potential business avenuesfor spare parts, developing new accounts, and meeting pre-setrevenue, collection & profitability targets.
- Assisting in preparation of techno-commercial proposals;involved in price negotiation & finalization oforders.
- Providing training to ServiceTechnicians / Engineers, ensuring maximum efficiency in serviceoperations, and achieving individual & teamtargets.
- Building and maintaining healthybusiness relations with major accounts, enhancing customersatisfaction matrices by achieving delivery & servicequality norms.
- Monitoring post-serviceactivities like follow up with the customers, service reminders,warranty & post-warranty issues, and handling customergrievances for superior customer service.
- Assessing customer feedback, evaluating areas ofimprovements & providing critical feedback onimprovements.
- Handling Process &Product development by ensuring that highest quality standards areadhered to.
- Managing analytical development& Method Validation for the process.
- Ensuring adherence to pre-determined quality parametersduring the development cycle.
- Negotiating withvendors for sourcing of alternate service components, ensuringoptimum stock of spare parts at branch level.
- Maintaining optimum stock level for the spares-partsinventory and setting norms for the same for timelyavailability.
- Motivate and train servicepersonnel to ensure that the Business Team sales and profit goalsare achieved
- Assist DGM in sales and budgetaryforecasts on a territorial and export basis to balance thedistribution of targets to assure effective achievement of setgoal
- Maintain confidentiality of prices,margin, profit and salaries
- Penetratingservice market by promoting AMC and ARC
- Develop and maintain good customer rapport and positivecompany image within the assigned area of responsibility to achievesales goals at a profitable level
- Assistcustomers with any additional information that they will need afterthe purchase
- Offer after-sales supportservices
- Solve client problems regarding the product
- Develop and maintaingood Principal rapport, ensuring a positive relationship throughperiodic correspondence
- Manages 10 ServiceEngineers, 5 Service Coordinators, 2 Supervisors, 8technicians.
- Supporting team members for anyERP related issues
- Bachelor ofEngineering Graduate – Electronics &Communication Engineering
- Working knowledge ofMS Office Applications
- Excellent communicationskills
- Actively involved ERP service moduleimplementation
- Minimum 10-15 years experiencein the same field
- Good communication skills(oral and written)
- Well –organizedand able to prioritize
- Excellent presentationand negotiation skills
- Well organized and ableto prioritized
- Strong Leadershipskills
- Ability to overcome objections withboth technical and non technical customers
- Business and financial acumen
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work MAZRUI INTERNATIONAL