Specialized Skills Teacher - MechanicalEngineering (BB-A0184)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Specialized Skills Teacher- Mechanical Engineering
Specialized Skills Teachers are responsible forthe successful implementation of Specialized Skills Curriculumacross grades 9-12 and are required to do the following:
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21stcentury teaching and learning principles.
- Model and support an applied, learner-centered, hands-onclassroom environment that promotes learner engagement andparticipation.
- Ensure that students reach theexpected age-related outcomes.
- Create apositive, active, practical, applied learningenvironment.
- Manage all facilities andactivities related to achieve student learning.
- Play a leadership role in modeling behaviour, attitudes,and learning behaviours for students.
- Supportthe learning process by identifying needs and guiding students toachieve their learning objectives.
- Ensureassessments are delivered according to the assessment strategy andguidelines, in a valid and rigorous manner.
- Maintain an accurate record of student achievement andperformance.
- Create positive and effectiverelationships with colleagues.
- Facilitateapplied lessons in an engaging and progressive manner.
- Ensure successful implementation of the new curriculumand assessment strategy.
- Participate in themonitoring and evaluation of the new curriculum and assessmentstrategy.
- Relevant degree from an accredited higher educationinstitute of relevant disciplines:
- Minimum 2years of appropriate vocational teaching experience
- Training and AssessingQualification
- Internal VerificationQualification
- Masters degree
- CELTA / DELTA
- ESL teachingexperience
- Excellent communicative oral and writtenEnglish is essential.
- IELTS 7.0 Academic / 7.5General (with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Chase Resourcing