Database Developer Administrator (BB-16F75)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Database DeveloperAdministrator
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals fordatabase development in conjunction with end users, managers,clients, and other stakeholders.
- Developdatabase architectures, coding standards, and quality assurancepolicies and procedures.
- Analyze userrequirements and, based on findings, design functionalspecifications for client/server databases and databaseapplications.
- Create models for new databasedevelopment and/or changes to existing ones.
- Install and configure relevant network components toensure database access as well as database consistency andintegrity.
- Develop automated databaseapplications, where necessary, using the applicable databasepackages.
- Identify data entry, retrieval,change, and delete issues, and work to ensure a high level of dataavailability.
- Work with project managers toensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meetbusiness requirements for project completion.
- Plan and implement capacity and resource expansion toensure scalability of company databases.
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and leveragesolutions.
- Install and configure relevantcomponents to ensure database access
- Diagnoseand resolve database access and performance issues.
- Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports,and queries.
- Perform cost estimates for datamigration to new databases during upgrades, and plan and coordinatethese migrations.
- Assist with the design ofredundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recoveryto ensure effective availability, protection, and integrity of dataassets.
- Evaluate and select databasecomponents, including hardware, relational database managementsystems, metadata management tools, and database designsolutions.
- Conduct research and makerecommendations on database products, services, protocols, andstandards in support of procurement and developmentefforts.
- Monitor database system detailswithin the database, including stored procedures and executiontime, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, andprocedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensureeffective protection and integrity of data assets.Mentor and/orprovide leadership to junior members of the team
Educational and TechnicalQualifications:
- University degree in the field of computerscience, information systems, or computer engineering and 10 yearsequivalent work experience.
- Certifications in MicrosoftSQL and other database certification is aplus.
- Working technical experience withdeveloping, installing, configuring and supporting multi-terabytedatabase environments.
- Experience withdatabase platforms, including MS SQL and PL SQL.
- Experience with database design applications.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures,theories, principles, and practices.
- Hands-onexperience with business requirementsgathering/analysis.
- Familiarity with in-housedata-intensive applications.
- In-depthtechnical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operatingsystems
- Working technical knowledge of currentdatabase software, protocols, and standards.
- Experience with data processing flowchartingtechniques.
- Proven project managementexperience.
- Exceptional analytical,conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong understanding of the organization's goalsand objectives.
- Good knowledge of applicabledata privacy practices and laws.
- Strongwritten and oral communication skills.
- Strongpresentation and interpersonal skills.
- Abilityto conduct research into database issues, standards andproducts.
- Ability to present ideas inuser-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize andexecute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Salary: AED25,000.00 to AED28,000.00 /month
- Language: Arabic (Required)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Noukri Recruitment LLC