Investment Strategies & Policies Manager (BB-80AFE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Develop,review, implement, and update Commercial and Investment Strategies,Policies, Procedures and methods concerning Advertising,Real-Estate, Outsourcing, and Public Private Partnerships incoordination with the Agencies Commercial & BusinessDevelopment Sections.
- Develop and implementeffective communication strategy to keep stakeholders informed onmajor developments in methods, policies and procedures.
- Prepare research and business studies, including study oflocal and global markets.
- Manage and follow upthe Department’s Operational Plan
- Develop Risk Assessment & Mitigation Strategies,Policies & Controls concerning Advertising, Real-Estate,Outsourcing, and Public Private Partnerships
- Develop key performance indicators for the department andother Agencies
- Spread awareness about policiesand strategies to educate the employees with their areas forimprovement to ensure its effective compliance andimplementation
- Manage and Lead the developmentof RTA’s comprehensive Investment Master Plan.
- Advocate various Commercial Revenue GeneratingInitiatives.
- Advise and resolve key issuesrelated to Commercial and Investment projects.
- Participate in Steering Committees managing differentCommercial and Investment projects.
- Assess thetender phases of commercial and investment projects in addition toevaluating, negotiating and awarding processes.
- Monitor the implementation of action plans adhered by thesection’s employees.
- Develop keyperformance indicators for the section.
- Coordinate and communicate with Investment Offices andBusiness Development sections across RTA regarding current andfuture investment trends.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work The Roads and Transport Authority