Oracle Hyperion Technical Consultant (BB-B9E5E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Lead implementation workstream(s)of various EPM/CPM solutions such as Oracle Hyperion, Oracle EPMCloud, OneStream XF, NetSuite Planning and Budgeting, andmore...
- Coordinating activities to supportclients through requirement gathering and process design,optimization, industry best practices, and providingrecommendations to enhance and accelerate the budgeting/forecastingor financial reporting process.
- Advising ontechnical designs and development best practices as a lead for theapplication component (e.g. Application Lead, Reporting Lead, andData Integration Lead)
- Develop the test planand coordinate resources required to complete end-to-end testing asthe Test Cycle Lead
- Defining a training planand coordinating resources to deliver application and processtraining as the Training Lead
- Recommend waysto enhance and accelerate the Financial close
- Leverage content knowledge and past experiences toarchitect optimal EPM/CPM solutions incorporating leading practicesin areas that include: business and finance strategy, Budgeting andForecasting, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),Advanced Analytics including Predictive Analytics
- Facilitate application design sessions advising in areassuch as application architecture, process and application alignmentand optimization, report design and alignment to the mostappropriate reporting tool, and security design
- Configure application components, including optimalhierarchy configuration, currency translation, intercompanyeliminations, Reports, Smart View templates, and application rulescustomization in line with business, functional and performancerequirements
- Assist with data conversion andinterfacing activities including user support to load and reconciledata
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Techmantra Gulf DMCC