Freelance Account Manager (BB-F83CF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The right candidate for the role will displaya talent for managing client, digital and media engagement,applying industry knowledge to creative strategy and putting plansinto action. They will also have established relationships withrelevant media and have gained some experience of businessdevelopment and managing a junior team. This is an excellentopportunity to join an award-winning agency. Qualifications: *Full-time experience in PR/communications, or related field, in theMiddle East region * Strong writing, editing and client interactionskills * Bilingual (English and Arabic)
- Strong media relations skills and an established networkof journalists
- A proven ability to managemultiple small or medium-sized projects independently.
- The ability to create communications plans and strategy,implement public relations tactics and impart knowledge to morejunior team members.
- Results-focused approachand willingness to go the extra mile for clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented,fast-paced environment Application Instructions: If you meet theabove qualifications, please send your resume.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Hill+Knowlton Strategies