Senior Compliance Manager (BB-F1B5F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Key goals are to:
- Driving Integrity & Compliance (I&C) inthe MERTA Region with a focus on the Middle East.
- Working closely with business leaders to tailor anddeliver the compliance program to access risks (with particularfocus on anticorruption).
- Close collaborationwith other functional specialists in areas relating to antitrust,trade controls, HR, procurement and data privacy.
- Build and deploy tools to supervise the efficiency of theintegrity and compliance program and drive improvements, includingpreparing and communicating metrics to leadership teams.
- Implement training plans, including preparing andtailoring trainings for internal and external partners, includingtraining related to any integrations, on various aspects of theCode of Business Conduct and related compliance matters.
- Review due diligence requests and related risks of thirdparties, G&H, charitable contributions/sponsorshiprequests, conflict of interests, recruitment of high riskcandidates to ensure compliance with our internal policies andlaws.
- Active involvement in regional Integrity& Compliance councils and regional leadership teams,including preparing presentations and metrics for councils,leadership meetings and/or business reviews and implementing acommunication plan on key I&C topics. Champion forintegrity and compliance in the region.
- Implementation of MOS with each of HR, Procurement,Global Security, Corporate Audit, and Law dept functions to ensureclose cross-functional alignment
- Partner withProcurement to drive social responsibility audits andimplementation of Supplier Code of Business Conduct.
- Partner with functions and HGR business leaders to tailorand implement the Integrity & Compliance Program.
Work with risk advisory firms and external auditors on thirdparty due diligence or audits
- Bachelors' degreein law with appropriate admissions and certifications.
- Between proven experience in a compliance department orlaw department with compliance responsibility, preferably of amulti-national company and/or law firm.
- Experience conducting due diligence on third partyintermediaries (e.g. distributors, sales reps, agents, channelpartners, subcontractors and suppliers), conducting investigationsand providing training.
- Experience workingwith leaders and upper management.
- Knowledgeof antitrust laws and trade compliance a plus.
- Proficient in English (oral and written) required andArabic preferred.
- A passion to succeed in a highvolume, global transnational practice.
- Strongintellectual capability
- Driven, criticalthinker and problem solver
- Time managementskills and ability to multi-task
- Buildinterpersonal and communication skills
- Abilityto work independently and within a team and with partners acrossmultiple locations
- Unquestioned integrity andhigh personal standards of perfection.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates