Account Executive (BB-06638)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Resolve claims queries,process admin efficiently and accurately and proivde monthly groupsreporting.
- Apply for product registrationthrough HAAD and DHA where required. Ensure to follow up allmandatory missing information in order to enroll clients withadherence to DHA and HAAD regulations.
- Issuecredit and debit notes to clients/brokers as required and on timeas well as calculation and issuing of fines ( HAAD/DHA).
- Servicing renewal - Support the renewal process byliaising with marketing, tech services, commercial and customerservice to ensure an efficient renewal that adheres totime-specific standards. Agree opening premium with client andliaise with finance to issue invoices. Co-ordinate despatch ofmembership documentation.
- Produce claim andmembership reports as required and checking of census lists toensure those match on Actisure and Ciris. Ensure reports areprepared for client meetings and account managers whenrequired.
- Work with New Business team andClient Services to gather all necessary information to set up newgroups up and make them live. Contact client as well asinternal/external customers to ensure information is complete andcorrect.
- Awareness of Compliance and DataSecurity regulations appropriate to local market.
- Generate and follow up on invoicing.
- Prepare and Deliver client presentations.
- Assist with Arabic translations of insurancedocuments.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work AXA Gulf