Entitlements & Payroll (BB-EFB78)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Entitlements &Payroll
Main Duties andResponsibilities
•Manages and supervises the activities of assigned personnel andperform supervisory duties at the level established by managementfor the position.
• Ensuresstrict adherence to Council policy and foster continuous processimprove as per international best practice within assigned area ofresponsibility.
• Responsible forthe training, coaching and development of UAE Nationals within theframework of emiratisation.
•Responsible for the correct and timely processing of staff benefitswhich include salaries and monthly allowances, housing, furnitureand joining allowances, car and house loans, school and universityfees, annual tickets and car allowance as per theCouncil’s rules and regulations and theemployees’ contracts.
•Balances the payroll accounts through reconciliation of payrollledger accounts and resolving any payroll discrepancies.
• Manages payment orders in respect ofEnd Of Service settlement to staff leaving the Council employment.This involves all calculation to ensure that earnings anddeductions are netted. Approves payments for expenses, advances,and/or any special personnel related payments. Ensures all advancesare recovered from employees.
•Oversee updates made employee records whenever there is a change inthe employment status such as promotion, salary review, annualincrement, change of job title, contract type and employee data,change of marital status, bank and dependent details.
• Reviews and monitor business travel andtraining payments to staff and non Council staff (daily allowance,tickets and leave) in coordination with the concerned departmentand General Services.
• Approvesand tracks all leave types (annual, unpaid, sick, business travel,maternity and haj leave) as well as leave encashments and staffovertime as per the Council’s rules and regulations andADMIN Committee approvals.
•Briefs new employees in coordination with the HR Division on theirentitlements and benefits as per the Council’s rules andregulations.
• Makes suggestionsas appropriate regarding improving the workflow in the Entitlementand Payroll unit in addition to taking part in recommending,testing and implementing changes made to the Oracle system thataffect the team’s responsibilities.
• Researches employee benefits and keeps up-to-datewith current practices in the UAE and recommend changes ormodifications to the existing Council policies.
• Checks the work of the Entitlement and Payrollteam to ensure that the records are updated and that thetransactions are processed accurately.
• Carries out other similar or related duties asassigned.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Adecco Middle East