Chief Accountant (BB-2C3C9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The purpose of the Chief Accountant positionis to manage the execution and implementation of accountingpolicies and procedures, budget compliance, reporting, contractsand any other financial transactions of the company.
- Support SeniorManagement in managing the day to day Accounting and Financialoperation.
- Analyzes budget patterns andexpenditure.
- Identify and communicatesover-expenditure to department heads.
- Approveexpenditure throughout the budgetary period.
- Provides financial reports and analytics to supportbusiness decision making.
- Supervise payrollprocessing, payables, receivables, fixed assets, general ledger andtax functions and maintain up-to-date accountingrecords.
- Coordinates with sales and supportdepartments to determine the proper profit sharing percentages,pricing methodologies and cost centers.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Kingston Stanley