Project Manager II (BB-CF4C9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Project Manager (PM): Thisdiscipline shall manage, monitor, and inspect, document and adviseon projects as required.
• Thisdiscipline may attend project specific meetings on a weekly basis.This discipline shall prepare and submit reports of project statusand progress weekly to the SM and COR.
• This discipline will visit construction sitesweekly and attend any inspections or identified events inconstruction.
• Act as a key player inmission enhancement/sustainment projects by tracking requirementsfrom cradle to grave; by developing the requirements to followingthrough to the end of the project and then ensuring scheduled PMoccurs at the appropriate times and frequencies.
• Complete DD Form 1391s & projectprogramming duties for infrastructure projects includingconsolidating BUILDER corrective actions plans into executableprojects.
• The purpose of thisposition is to perform the essential job duties and functions aslisted below with the overall objective of establishing anexecution framework on the project that complies with the contractand ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluorprofitability of the completed project.
• Verify with Project Director (PD) that Health,Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phasesof the project
• Review the Fluorcontract and any relevant subcontracts
• Collaborate in the preparation of the documentsassociated with the execution of all aspects of the project inaccordance with contractual obligations, Fluor’sOperating System Requirements (OSR) and the relevant OperatingSystem Implementation Plan (OSIP)
•Prepare draft for PD approval of the project baseline (as definedin the OSR) and ensure that it is fully documented, updatedthroughout all project phases, and communicated to the Fluorproject team
• Support the PD todeliver the project in accordance with the project execution andcommercial baselines
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Fluor Corporation