Senior Manager Transformation (BB-986FA)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify new methodologies,approaches and innovative ways of working and Agile Sprintmethods
• Accountable for the successfulmanagement and delivery of commercial transformation projects tosupport business objectives
• Ensure teamprovides PMO support to all relevant commercial projects byestablishing relationships with senior stakeholders in the Regionsand RM
• Ensure the Regions and teams in Salesand Distribution work together to define ways of working to enableeffective collaboration
• Establish thedepartment or teams objectives and priorities to align with andsupport business objectives.
JobRequirements and Qualifications :
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience
• Project management experience
•Experience managing complex, transformational projects
• Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work,set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring andcoaching skills. Ability to train and developsubordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork amongteam members.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates