Group Human Resource Manager (BB-9A13B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role:Group Human Resource Manager (With Engineering /Construction Field Background)
Responsible for implementing andmaintaining the infrastructure of the Human Resources (HR) functionfor the Group. The purpose of this role is to support leadership byidentifying and coordinating HR services and appropriate andeffective strategies related to staffing, compensation, performancemanagement, training and development, rewards and recognition,benefits, employee relations, policy administration and employeecommunications. Drives operational excellence throughout theorganization with a focus on moving the organizationforward.
- Develop the organizational human resources strategy incompliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure,positions and process system in compliance to its strategicmandate
- Review, amend and draft jobdescription and qualifications required for the staff of the Entiregroup
- Formulate HR Plans, Policies &procedures according to organizational objectives.
- Prepare HR budget and ensure the activities withinbudget.
- Organize meetings with Management,plans for manpower as per requirements.
- Set upthe working methodology for succession planning analysis,implementation and monitoring
- Develop therecruitment and selection process to include: Appointment -Confirmation / Termination / Resignation/Procedures/Process
- Decide recruitmentchannels.
- Labor law – Ensurecompliance with local labor laws and standards
- Ensure proper induction is done for all newrecruits.
- Review and analyze the groupsubsidiaries: Jobs / roles Salaries, Ranking and benefitsystem.
- Formulate effective PerformanceAppraisal Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance.
- Review and analyze the performance appraisal managingprocess
- Set up policies and procedures for thetreatment of employees horizontal and vertical inter organizationalconflicts
- Encourage and develop employeecommunications
- Ensure proper management ofStaff amenities
- Review and assess the HRmodule of the current system
- Propose potentialcustomization, if needed, on ERP HR module
- Follow up, guide, and monitor the implementation of ERPHR module at group level
- Administration ofEmployee Leave, Air Ticket Reimbursement, etc.
- Administration of Workmen’s CompensationInsurance, Health Insurance, etc.
- To developcompetency mapping and identify the GAP between the desired andactual level
- Responsible to develop trainingmodules based on PMS, GAP analysis, etc. in co-ordination withdepartment heads.
- Conduct Exit Interviews andreport the Feedback to the Top Management
- Toensure the proper functioning of Camp & SecurityDepartment.
- To provide Management InformationSystem Reports related to Human Resources on Weekly/ monthly /Quarterly / Annual basis as required by the TopManagement
- To regularly visit on weekly basisthe business units in UAE and provide report to the Managementabout the business unit issues/concerns, if any
Experience: 7 - 10years
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Dolphin Manufacturing LLC