FS Homeroom Teacher (BB-73197)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Responsible for leading the instructionalprocess by delivering lessons, collaborating with other teachersand administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroomissues and responding to queries from parents or guardians with theobjective of enhancing student learning outcomes within theestablished curriculum guidelines and lesson plans.
Areas of Responsibility
•Teaching all areas of FS curriculum.
• Takingresponsibility for the progress of a class of FS-agestudents.
• Organising the classroom andlearning resources and creating displays to encourage a positivelearning environment.
• Planning, preparingand presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of thewhole ability range within their class.
•Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative classactivities.
• Preparing, marking and providingfeedback to facilitate positive student development.
• Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records,evaluates and reports student’s development.
• Providing feedback to parents on student'sprogress.
• Working collaboratively withothers to plan and coordinate work.
•Organising and taking part for school events, outings andactivities.
• Undertake special assignments,ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
• Successfulapplicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills,flexibility, creativity and enthusiastic approach both in and outof the classroom.
• Bachelor of Education orBachelor Degree in addition to post graduate specialized inEducation.
• Minimum two years of experiencein the same post.
• Excellent IT andinterpersonal communication skills to work closely with studentsand parents.
• Native English Speaker orFluent in English.
• An excellent teamplayer.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Beaconhouse Private School