Offshore Well Head Senior Operator (BB-D58EB)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Operate equipment and system such as testseparators, gas traps, gas skids, safety cabinets, mainfolds,chokes, pig receivers and launchers.
- Giveguidance to Operators in the operation of equipment and units inaccordance with established instructions.
- Report serious unplanned operational deviations tosupervisor and take corrective action within the limits ofauthority and competence.
- Ensure that unitsand equipment on WHPTs are checked regularly and record and/orcheck as necessary that data is accurately and regularly recorded,including any down hole safety equipment.
- Locally operate in the event of a telesystem failure allthe equipment normally operated remotely through thetelesystem network.
- Undertake the preparationof wellhead platforms for handover for workover maintenance, repairor modification in conjunction with other trades (this includesremoving specific items of wellhead equipment).
- Lead teams involved in the annual maintenance programmesin conjunction with teams from maintenance and contractedpersonnel.
- Prepare wellhead platform forimplementation of acid fracturing campaigns under supervision ordelegation from Supervisor, SurfaceOperations.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global