Junior Sous Chef (BB-87392)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Entry levelmanagement position that focuses on successfully accomplishing thedaily objectives in the kitchen.
- Assists inleading staff while personally assisting in all areas of thekitchen, including food production; purchasing and kitchensanitation.
- Position contributes to ensuringguest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operatingbudget.
- Highschool diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food andbeverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from anaccredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and RestaurantManagement, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary,food and beverage, or related professional area.
Ensuring Culinary Standards And Responsibilities AreMet
- Maintains foodhandling and sanitation standards.
- Performsall duties of Culinary and related kitchen area employees in highdemand times.
- Oversees production andpreparation of culinary items.
- Ensuresemployees keep their work areas clean and sanitary.
- Works with Restaurant and Banquet departments tocoordinate service and timing of events and meals.
- Complies with loss prevention policies andprocedures.
- Strives to improve serviceperformance.
- Communicates areas in need ofattention to staff and follows up to ensure followthrough.
- Leads shifts while personallypreparing food items and executing requests based on requiredspecifications.
- Prepares and cooks foods ofall types, either on a regular basis or for special guests orfunctions.
- Supervises and coordinatesactivities of cooks and workers engaged in foodpreparation.
- Checks the quality of raw andcooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented andcreates decorative food displays.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C