Project Engineer (Experience Ship Repair / Building) (BB-F3E17)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Project Engineer (Experience ShipRepair / Building)
- Increasespeed and efficiency of processes without compromisingquality
- Develop and implement quality controlmeasures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desiredresults
- Ensure all step of production runsmoothly and efficiently
- Educate employees onproper methods in which to operate and engage withmachinery
- Monitor the operations and performmaintenance for all rotating equipment
- Coordinate with the field persons for proper function ofthe equipment.
- Plan for preventiveschedules
- Plan sources for preventivemaintenance activities
- Conduct periodicinspection of rotating equipment
- Prepare daily/ monthly report of the task executed
- Coordinate with other departments for preventivemaintenance and corrective works
- Must have experience in shipbuilding / steelstructure.
- Graduate with minimum 7 years ofexperience.
- Degree in mechanical engineeringor naval architecture .
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Ghantoot Offshore Marine Industries LLC