JD Edwards Technician (BB-A1C19)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
JD Edwards Technician
- Assistingwith the implementation of Oracle JD Edwards and be responsible fortesting and supporting all project requirements. The Technical Leadwill design and document workflows and make appropriaterecommendations that will positively impact operationaleffectiveness of JD Edwards
- Reviews any newimplementation for technical details ensuring Client s standardapproach.
- Trains other team members to getthem to the same technical level before implementation of any newinitiative.
- Works closely with the Managerand/or Team Lead to estimate projects and achieve the goalsset.
- Complies with required workplace safetystandards.
- Experience with JDE E900 CNCAdministration
- Experience with MS SQL& Oracle DB
- Scheduled app maintenance& patch.
- JDE user security setup& role maintenance
- Interface creation& support
- Experience in developer unittesting including debugging.
- Experienceworking with business managers in order to evaluate current andplanned business processes and initiatives.
- Work well on a team as well as being able to take aleadership role.
- Candidate needs to have abackground that includes both functional and technical knowledge ofthe JDE One world 9.0 financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA)
- Should have experience with Weblogic, webservices
- Experience with OMW, OCMconfiguration, pathcode/environment setup and Work Flow analysisand administration. will be able to use Java and XML to interfaceJDE with web applications
- Education :BS in Computer Science (4 years bachelor s program )
- Experience : 4 years of experience in multiple technologyenvironments (JDE, OBIEE & SOA)
- Knowledge : Advanced knowledge in related technologyvertical (e.g. JDE CNC, JDE)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Ajman Market Coop